Treasure of the Templars

Stoo

Absolutely splendid, Indy Ken. Looks superb and I can't wait to see
the full scene that features your daring plunge into the rapids...:cool:
There was also a brief cave shot with someone carrying a torch
which looked intriguing. Bring it on, mate!

FYI, I got blank pages from the link you posted but VP's worked fine.

qwerty

I think that this short movie shows how hard would be to replace Harrison Ford. Whoever made this certenly knows his way around Indy movies. But still the casting is essential.
I hope that George Lucas will see this movie and see how much people want to see Indiana Jones IV.

Indy Ken

Treasure of the Templars ON THE LOT

Treasure of the Templars just recently got submitted to Spielberg's new reality TV show on Fox (think Amercian Idol but for filmmakers)

Please show your support for the movie and everyone involved and go and vote for the movie and director here:

http://films.thelot.com/films/18871

I know you have to create an account but its quick and painless and it really does make a difference for us. Post a review as well if you wish - it all helps.

Thanks everyone who helped make this movie what it is and hopefully this will help something come of it

Thank you!!!

Ken :)

Gilles V

Administrator Emeritus
You already received my vote.

And I hope this helps give you guys get some more 5 stars.
Jonathan Lawrence and yourself deserve it.

Finn

Staff member
You have my support... though that site doesn't. Works like hell on Firefox.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Finn said:
You have my support... though that site doesn't. Works like hell on Firefox.
Agreed. It failed my registration three times and almost crashed in between the attempts, so I figured screw it and just left the site.

Indy Ken

Thank you to everyone who has voted for us. We have had a huge number of people support us, not just through this forum, the website and On The Lot but in general in numerous ways - from the smallest nod of the head and word of encouragement to actually coming along and being a cast or crew member in the movie, we are so grateful to have had so much help.

With Indy 4 now really looming on the horizon, more than ever we will get this thing peiced together and out there for all to see.

Thanks to everyone, and especially Gilles for featuring the movie in the fan films section. :)

Ken

Indy Smith

Just incase anybody missed this another trailer for this movie was made by a fan of the film and was approved by Timeless Entertainment based on the fact I guess the editor never used footage that wasn't wished to be leaked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1bbOKQEY0c

This one is quite good as there is a some new shots and cool new visual effects stuff in here like the Indy map and a nice parisian tracking thing going on.

Little Indy

Whoa crazy!! I was going through some old things and found a flyer for the Treasure of the Templars, like a csting call or a call for olunteers to help. I don't know where I got it or how. I went to the site the other day and looked around good stuff. Then all of a sudden up pops this thread. Kinda wierd. (Apologies for not contributing any relevant thought provoking material.)

Mike Dowswell

I really really love these two new trailers for it. It’s hard to say from the DivX and the youtube compressions, but have you guys put / thought of putting the whole movie through after effects or Photoshop?...you may have done so allready...

I’ve done a few examples here below that take out the digital look (baring in mind that when you do that you have to lose a bit of detail) but you do gain a more celluloid look...

totcave2453epB.jpg

tottruckint715wzB.jpg

cafe594jeB.jpg

I have to say that the body movement on your actor whos playing Indiana Jones is brilliant, when hes fighting and running down hills he’s really moving like Harrison Ford does, its great.

---

Last edited:

Indy Smith

I don't think from the trailer they finished grading it really. I do believe it will look the business when they've finished grading it. Are you a filmmaker Mike?

Mike Dowswell

Indy Smith said:
I don't think from the trailer they finished grading it really. I do believe it will look the business when they've finished grading it. Are you a filmmaker Mike?

Hey Indy Smith :)

I am yes :) been directing films and animations for ten years now.

Two more...lol, I have to say these two shots are very nicely framed.

TotT_01.jpg

Indy Smith

Cool, so am I! I have made a few short films now. I am also the web designer of The templars Website so have a vested interested in the movie apart from being an Indy fanatic as well.