Elodie Jones

roundshort

temple of john said:
Yeah...Rae just found my comments here and now she has my nuts in a mason jar under the kitchen sink. I tried to tell her that it was Shortys idea but she wouldn't buy it. Tell her Roundshort...you perv. None of this was my idea. :( :( :(

Uh sure Temp, I yeah, I put you up to it, thats the tiicket! Sure it was me all the time! Yeah, (you owe me drinks when I make it to Philly!)

Rae-deemer

I can't blame ToJ completly, they are attention getting pictures (on purpose), and the attention is flooding in. Deadlock was right, it's a popular thread... for the boys of the Raven.

Junior Jones

There used to be drooling threads for the girls here (Indyologist, Canyon, et al) where they would post pictures of Indy/Harrison Ford.

It's about time we men got our own drooling thread.

roundshort

temple of john said:
Yeah....ummm...God damn it roundshort!!! How many times do I have to tell you about these ideas of yours!!! Rae, honestly. See!!! I have been trying to keep Shorty on the right path for a while and he just fell off the wagon. Give him another chance!!! I'll do my best to make sure that the women (especially you Elodie ;) ) don't have to be held hostage by the lude suggestions of roundshort any longer!!!

I don't know where i went wrong . . .

doctor jones

:p That was nice:D ...Really nice;) I mean really really nice:whip: I cant believe I took enough time to see the star wars and indy posters in the background. that was really nice. :cool:

ElodieJones said:
I put here my best pictures in Indy gear.
Gun.jpg

R.jpg

normal.jpg

Anyway, here are all the pictures.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v18/Indiana.Jones/Elodie Jones/?sc=1

Read em and weep Caynon! Caynon wishes she could look so good in indy... In fact she wishes she looked female in indy.

Chalie

Abe Vayoda

gladhatter said:
Don't let the truth be offensive.

Charlie

Don't confuse your ****storms with the truth.

indifan101 said:
The pic of you strangling the snake was pretty funny! Nice pics!:D

:eek:

Oh...

snake_killing.jpg

heh :p

I'm not allowed to comment on the pics. ;)

Last edited:

Canyon

gladhatter said:
Read em and weep Caynon! Caynon wishes she could look so good in indy... In fact she wishes she looked female in indy.

Chalie

And what is that supposed to mean? :(

I'l admit that I dont always pose as a female Indy, but I think I make a pretty good job, nonetheless. ;)

ElodieJones

gladhatter said:

Chalie

I hate that kind of comment. :dead:
That's not nice !!!