Elodie Jones

Dr.Sartorius

That's some great gear, Elodie! I wish my Indy gear collection was as good as yours. I only have some close-enough shirts, a fedora that's too big on me, and a US Wings goatskin Indy jacket. I'm probably going to order an Akubra Federation hat and eventually a Wested.

ElodieJones

Ok, I take time for make some pics.
So here are pictures of me wearing my new shirt and belt !

ej_great.jpg

ej_notebook.jpg

ej_snake.jpg

ej_smile.jpg

All pics here : http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v18/Indiana.Jones/Indiana Jones/Elodie Jones/Feb 2007/

Viper

Very nice.

However I must say that it would be best to get a holster for the revolver, as it would be more Indy-Like and more practical in general. However, you personally probably don't want to look that much like Indy, Harrison wise.

Edit: I just noticed you live in the Swiss Confederation. I've been wanting to go there for a while. It's home to the SG company and of course Victorinox. :D

ElodieJones

Thanks !!!

I prefere Indiana Jones than Lara Croft !

I want a holster, but I'm not ready to put a lot of money for that right now.
So I wait to found a good price... :gun:

Yes I live in Switzerland.
Victorinox of course and many other things, like chocolate :p

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful countryside there in Switz... I hitchhiked from Lucerne to Interlaken once, after walking in a big circle all morning. Couldn't find the road.

IAdventurer01

San Holo said:
Will you marry me?:D

:gun: You're too old for her, dude.

Anyway, great gear pics. Of course things like this remind me of how out-of-date my own Indy wardrobe is. Lets see, very unrugged dress shirt, khaki school pants, jacket 4-5 sizes too small, my hat rests on the top of my head ... my whip's fine, though I never use it or anything.

Nuts! A girl can dress better as Indy than I can! :D

ElodieJones

Thanks !
I think everybody can dress like Indy.
What is important, is not really the "real clothes" but the attitude !
Every fan got the Indy attitude.
If you have look alike clothes, it's good ! :whip:

Dr.Sartorius said:
You should play Indy's daughter in Indiana Jones 4, Elodie.;)

Oh that's my dream :p :eek:

Benudo

We have Indy fans here that look like that? I thought we all looked like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons.

Viper

The idea is to be good-looking and Indy's daughter. Very few people are that lucky.

PS, I'm not trying to insult anyone....

Dr.Sartorius

I turned 20 late last year. :D

BTW Those are some good Marion pics, Violet. If they made a prequel to Raiders you could play Marion. :whip:

Last edited: