Lost Indy Wave at Comic-Con 2011

indyclone25

indyclone25 said:
checked at the hasbro site and my sets hevent shipped yet , wth? better be shipping by monday or i'm going wrath of god crazy on them ...

got an email yesterday (monday) telling me that something went wrong with my order that my credit card did not go through. so this morning i called and re paid , so i will get a email verifying my payment and then my sets will be sent out.

indyclone25 said:
got an email yesterday (monday) telling me that something went wrong with my order that my credit card did not go through. so this morning i called and re paid , so i will get a email verifying my payment and then my sets will be sent out.
Whew! Good thing they didn't just drop your order cold. I had credit card issues with Mattel and they dropped my Walter Peck figure, then said I had to go on a wait list for the stock set aside for lost/broken orders/replacements as the figure was sold-out. Way to go, Hasbro!

Tohtally Indy

Finally got my "shipped" notice today! I was beginning to get a little nervous, but now I'm looking forward to their arrival!
The last Indy figures ever? I hope not!
I would love to see Hasbro do an internet exclusive campaign to get more figures out, similar to what Mattel does. Even if it's just one special figure per year I would be happy. Like 2012 could be the year of Belloq (White Suit). I would sign up for that!

Anyway, looking for to receiving these!

indyclone25

featofstrength said:
Whew! Good thing they didn't just drop your order cold. I had credit card issues with Mattel and they dropped my Walter Peck figure, then said I had to go on a wait list for the stock set aside for lost/broken orders/replacements as the figure was sold-out. Way to go, Hasbro!

i just called hem to verify and yes! it is all good they will be delivered tomorrow . then just have to wait the 7-10 business days .

got my set in the mail today! Love it. Took em all out of the box to play with cept the "ultimate" Indy. Keeping him in the big display box with the few extra figures i kept MOC.

Henry W Jones

featofstrength said:
got my set in the mail today! Love it. Took em all out of the box to play with cept the "ultimate" Indy. Keeping him in the big display box with the few extra figures i kept MOC.

Awesome. Hope mine show today. As giddy as a schoolboy. Also thanks for all the great pics Billy Ray. They are helping my jones for my Jones toys from HTS.

indyclone25

i just checked my order on hasbro again to see if they updated , saying if it will be shipped out , and it said backordered!!! so-of a - b!@*#. they better not screw me out of the figures they told me they were going to be shipped out , over the phone .

Greycap

I received my 2 sets today.

There was a problem with one of the sets I received. Of the six action figures in the set, I received 2 of the Toht figure, and none of the "German Disguise" Indiana Jones, in German uniform.

Has anybody else had problems with the assortment?

Lance Quazar

Maybe it was on rebelscum, but I saw on some forum today that someone wound up with two Marions and no Toht!

Somewhere someone has two German Indys and no marion!

Last edited:

Greycap said:
I received my 2 sets today.

There was a problem with one of the sets I received. Of the six action figures in the set, I received 2 of the Toht figure, and none of the "German Disguise" Indiana Jones, in German uniform.

Has anybody else had problems with the assortment?

YES! I just received my set today and there is no Satipo, but two of the regular Indiana Jones figures...

Spassvogel

Hasbro sure underestimated the demand for these. Yikes. I would be nice if they could use this as a sign that producing figures for collectors can actually sell through and be profitable for them, especially for the Indy line which seems to have had so much trouble at retail. (of course that was mostly Hasbro's fault for the ridiculous case ratios and figure selection).

indyclone25

hasbro is finally sending my two sets out . they shipped them out yesterday ! all because they got my name off by one letter on my credit card . oh well , hopefully all the figures will be in the box and i won't get extra figures . :gun:

Montana Smith

Mine has been delayed as well. I got an email from my UK Ebay retailer yesterday that Hasbro just gave them shipping confirmation (to their US address).

Spalkomania

I bought the set on ebay, even though the only two figures I really want are Toht and Marion. If either of them are missing I'll be fairly pissed. :mad:

bonoferox

Saw some of these sets going for insane amounts at Wizard World yesterday ($120-$250). One vendor had a sign on his that said "Last One!", yet he had two more sets under his table by his chair.

Greycap

bonoferox said:
One vendor had a sign on his that said "Last One!", yet he had two more sets under his table by his chair.

Maybe he meant that it was the last Indy action figure set that will be made.

:( :( :(

boots013

Was on vacation all last week. Checked my email last night to see that my set has finally shipped as of Friday 08/15.

Not sure why it took so dang long, but I'm very much looking forward to these showing up soon!