Lost Indy Wave at Comic-Con 2011

indyclone25

just checked my order and according to fedex i should have mine by the 17th which is tomorrow !!! just better not be bashed up .

boots013

:whip:

Packaged just arrived here at the office. My co-workers know what to expect from me by now, but they said I have never seemed as pleased over an item before. :D

What a fantastic set!

First off, I was a bit surprised at how large the box was [wasn't really thinking three-dimensionally, I suppose]. The packaging looks really nice, in hand. All the sculpts and paint aps are clean, too. The only minor nit I noticed was the tag for the German Mechanic is folded back and stuck on itself a little. Even though I'm a MOC collector, it's no big deal. I'm a very happy geek today!

indyclone25

i also recieved my two sets yesterday , and i too was surprised at how big the box was, but i guess thats to be expected when you have 6 figures in there, but the pics you see online , you just think it would be smaller .great deatail on the figures.

Montana Smith

Nurhachi1991 said:
I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a balla I wish I had my Lost Wave...

Me, too. Hopefully in a few days time. They're due to arrive at the UK seller tomorrow. I'm anxious to see if everything's correct inside the box.

Montana Smith

They did arrive today. All present and correct and in perfect condition.

What a relief.

However, they look so minty mint that I can't bring myself to open them up!

bonoferox

There was a bit of heartbreak every time I opened one of them up, but just getting to admire the German Mechanic and Toht of package made it all worthwhile.

Do the deed.

MISSOURI JONES

i broke down and went to ebay.
140.00 but i think if i wait any longer they will just go up.
i love the set.
if anyone is interested i have an extra carded satpio and german indy.
i had those already.
i am looking for a loose regular german and the german from the motor cycle.

Greycap

MISSOURI JONES said:
i broke down and went to ebay.
140.00 but i think if i wait any longer they will just go up.
i love the set.
if anyone is interested i have an extra carded satpio and german indy.
i had those already.
i am looking for a loose regular german and the german from the motor cycle.

PM sent for extra carded satpio and german indy.

BrodyIsDead

Sorry if this has been covered already but has anybody put scans up of the box art yet for these? :confused:

I'm particularly interested in seeing a pic of the Indiana Jones card with the letter from Eaton to Indy detailing "Covenant Gold" which Mitch Hallock referred to in the recent review on IndyCast 135... :hat:

Montana Smith

BrodyIsDead said:
Sorry if this has been covered already but has anybody put scans up of the box art yet for these? :confused:

I'm particularly interested in seeing a pic of the Indiana Jones card with the letter from Eaton to Indy detailing "Covenant Gold" which Mitch Hallock referred to in the recent review on IndyCast 135... :hat:

Mitch posted the letter in the other 'Lost Wave' thread:

RaiderMitch said:
Indy gets his orders as depicted inside the Hasbro San Diego Comic Con exclusive figure set. FYI the Marshall College zip code 06511 is actually New Haven, CT where Yale and Indy 4 was filmed. *

8203f901.jpg

http://raven.theraider.net/showpost.php?p=511018&postcount=48

Henry W Jones

Nurhachi1991 said:
Any spares for sale? I just want my freaking Satipo and Toht:p

Palaceslave_82 said:
I'm still looking for a German mechanic,and a Marion. Out of package is OK,as long as accessories are included. Thanks.(y)

A couple days back I saw pick any figure from the set on ebay but don't remember what the price was. I think in the $30 dollar range.

Palaceslave_82

Thanks,Henry.Any help is appreciated. I was offered a German Mechanic for a great price,but the Marion seems to be elusive under $36 shipped. Don't know that I need her that bad. :cool: