The Ugly Mugs of Raveners...

RedeemedChild

KiKi Kat said:
3993875325_559654635a.jpg

The young Indy! He is a huge Indy fan like his dad.

How adorable. It brings tears of joy to the eyes. Beauty and innocence is such a wonderful thing that shines mostly out of the souls of children.

RedeemedChild said:
How adorable. It brings tears of joy to the eyes. Beauty and innocence is such a wonderful thing that shines mostly out of the souls of children.

Don't look now but I think he's about to stike...and not at your heels!

KiKi Kat said:
3993875325_559654635a.jpg

The young Indy! He is a huge Indy fan like his dad.
Your son is very charming Kiki kat, I small children are the best thing on planet earth.

But some can be nightmares.

When I get my Indygear i will post my photo with my Fedora over my face so that will satisfy my mom, guys.

The Drifter

Rocket Surgeon said:
He's got that Woody Harrelson in Nautural Born Killers look!;)
On second thought, maybe more Munson from Kingpin...

Munson!?
I'd much rather him look like Micky Knox. Just minus the killing. :p

mattzilla2010

I posted some pictures of myself a while back, but I had no Indy gear. Well here I am now with my newly-purchased items. Can't wait for Halloween!

020.jpg

021.jpg

RedeemedChild

More Halo fans? Mercy my good scotts!

Perhaps I'll buy into Halo once it's gets a movie or TV show. I just don't like now. Well except for Cortana along with the and the real time strategy game Halo Wars. Other than that I think it's a bunch of hishbosh. No offense to those who like it however.

For now I'm sticking with Star Wars. You just can't get any better than Landing at Point Rain.

The_Raiders

Lol, I'm pretty big on Halo. I thing the games are pretty boring after you beat the campaighns, but they are all really fun if you have other people to play with online. Me and my brother get on xbox live and play matches and it's pretty fun.
I heard Peter Jackson was going to do a movie but he dropped the project, and now to my belief I think I heard something about Steven Spielberg picking up the project. (y)

indyartist

Along with being an Indy fan, I'm also a Stallone fan(Stallone also collects my art). He inspires me to eat healthy and keep in shape. These mugs are from last Dec.

bpramdec1s.jpg

bpramknife1.jpg

Last edited:
indyartist said:
Along with being an Indy fan, I'm also a Stallone fan. He inspires me to eat healthy and keep in shape. These mugs are from last Dec.

You definitely have that Frank Stallone thing going on!;)