The Shia LeBeouf Drool Thread!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Let me just say gentlemen, if Shia was really not hot then why oh why did he make the Top 50 Sexiest Men list on Empire's website? :p

Not that I'm biased or anything. :rolleyes:

Robyn

Violet Indy said:
Let me just say gentlemen, if Shia was really not hot then why oh why did he make the Top 50 Sexiest Men list on Empire's website? :p

Not that I'm biased or anything. :rolleyes:

Those "lists" hardly ever get it right ;) Just look who was picked for sexiest man alive.. Hugh Jackman for crying out loud!!!!????? :sick:

I don't know, I just don't think Shia is sexy or hot... Now Harrison Ford and Johnny Depp.. now that's HOT.;)

Indy_Chic

Nice picture Sarah! :cool:

Here are a few more Shia pictures for Sarah & Violet Indy...

transldn2.jpg

shia-labeouf-2009-6-22-22-50-0.jpg

msg-124466041329-3.jpg_595.jpg

shia_labeouf_cinemania_junio2009.jpg_595.jpg

;)

Indy_Chic

Well...since Transformers 3 is blasting through our cinema screens shortly... that just may be a good enough excuse to bring back a certain thread :p

shia_labeouf.jpg

shia-labeouf.jpg

Wall-Street-2-Money-Never-Sleeps-Photoshoot-shia-labeouf-15150255-400-298.jpg

If anyone else has Shia pictures to share, feel free to post them here!

The Man

Indy_Chic said:
Nice one! but you might be giving those script writers ideas for the next movie ;)

Bet Georgie is kicking his own ass right now. 'Twas I, not he, who conjured up the best MacCuffin evah!!! :p

Montana Smith

Oh, I've stumbled into this thread again by accident. :eek:

Don't know quite where to look, or exactly where the exit is.

Oh, yes, this is what I came in for:

MeganFox01.jpg

Indy_Chic

Welcome back Sarah! and with a fantastic picture too! (y)

The Man said:
Bet Georgie is kicking his own ass right now. 'Twas I, not he, who conjured up the best MacCuffin evah!!! :p

You'll get a mention in the film's end credits, you will be world famous then!

And Montana Smith, nice to see that you stopped by...again!:p

More pictures for the Shia droolers...

121353_shia-labeouf-attends-the-premiere-of-wall-street-money-never-sleeps-held-at-the-palais-des-festivals.jpg

shia-gq-201.jpg

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
As soon as they see ladies start walking into the Raven... you know, they can't help themselves.:p It's almost like one of those Benny Hill sketches.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
See, Indy_Chic? They know I'm right.;)

Hijacking threads, boys? Shame on you! But because it was funny, I'll let this slide....:rolleyes: And Rocket gets double points for knowing who Benny Hill is.

Putting this thread back on topic...

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2f76Ein89Zw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shia on David Letterman for Transformers 3 (I do realise this was posted on the Indy V thread, but this is a Shia thread and it wasn't embedded).

Indy_Chic

I agree with you Violet, the boys certainly know you're right! And the Benny Hill skit was a funny comparison!

Thanks for posting the vid in here, it gives the thread some more Shia love ;)

Come on boys, just admit there's a Shia fan within you somewhere... :p

Wall-Street-2-Money-Never-Sleeps-Photoshoot-shia-labeouf-15150252-336-450.jpg

Violet said:
...Rocket gets double points for knowing who Benny Hill is...
Knowing?!! I grew up with Benny Hill...AND the Paul Hogan Show I might add!

Shia's an alright dude, I like his attitude. He doesn't take it all too seriously and has navagated the business pretty well.

Here's one for the ladies:

tumblr_lg50uwEGBc1qeos51o1_500.jpg

Looks like one of Jackie Wright's bad wigs! Now all we need is Harrison to speed slap him on the back of the head...:D