LEGO Indiana Jones Videogame Trailer Online

Ska

Bjorn Heimdall said:
She'll [Elsa] just fall down and that will be the end of it.

Since it's Legos, have Elsa's hand pop off...show her fall...and have Indy stare at the hand with a confused look.

Shortie

That's probably what will happen. :D
Why no Indy IV Lego levels? Perhaps the rumors of a new trilogy are true? (y)

nezobiwan

metalinvader mentioned in the Lego Star Wars thread that there is a question what film location will be the hub of the game (Like Dexter's Diner or the Mos Eisley Cantina in LSW). metalinvader suggested Club Obiwan. I was thinking that Marion's bar would be a good locale too. :)

I can't wait for the Brunvald Castle level! I was simultaneously disappointed and relieved that the trailer for the game only showed scenes from Raiders.

nezobiwan

Violet Indy said:
Is it out on PS2 at least? They're still making those. At least, it should be on one of the GB platforms, DS or Advance.

From what I heard though, Lego Star Wars was supposed to be pretty crappy on the DS. Just what I heard.

Niteshade007

nezobiwan said:
metalinvader mentioned in the Lego Star Wars thread that there is a question what film location will be the hub of the game (Like Dexter's Diner or the Mos Eisley Cantina in LSW). metalinvader suggested Club Obiwan. I was thinking that Marion's bar would be a good locale too. :)

I can't wait for the Brunvald Castle level! I was simultaneously disappointed and relieved that the trailer for the game only showed scenes from Raiders.

I'd like to see either Club Obi-Wan or Marion's bar, but between the two, we'd be more likely to see Marion's bar, since it is in the original. I don't, it just seems like they' d go for a location in the first one as opposed to one of the sequels.

And they actually showed some of Temple of Doom. Short Round can be seen in a couple of clips even.

metalinvader

You could always use the museum.Marcus could act like the bartender where you could buy stuff from him.

Where did you see the TOD clips?

Niteshade007

About 50 seconds in, it looks as if you are in a cave, similar to the Temple of Doom. There is also another player in a hat. While it may be Jock and you may be in the scene from the opening of Raiders, I think that you are in the Temple of Doom scene. Even if you aren't, in the next scene, it looks like Short Round is following you through the jungle, just lagging behind a bit.

But maybe those are Raiders scenes and Jock is the multiplayer character. That seems like an odd choice to me, but I didn't make the game.

metalinvader

It's gotta be Jock.I just re-watched it a few times...

But like you said,Why would Jock be the multiplayer character? You would have thought they would have put in Satipo.

Niteshade007

Yeah, but he was a bad guy, technically, I guess. Oh well.

Nevermind then on the whole Temple of Doom thing.

This is coming out for computer right?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
No real information yet, just speculations based on the Lego SW games.

fixer79

Niteshade007 said:
This is coming out for computer right?

Yep. According to ign.com, it even comes out on pretty much everything...
Wii, Nintendo DS, PS2, PS3, PSP, XBox360 and PC.

Well... Not EVERYTHING...
Darn, I was kind of hoping te see a GBA version... I quite liked LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy on GBA...