The Ugly Mugs of Raveners...

Finn

Staff member
Nobody's not exactly told you not to put a link leading to a photo on the homepage field, or add an URL leading to one in the short description field, so I guess that's OK...

But if you mean that is there any way to add a photo that could be immediately visible when you open the profile, no, at least I think not.

Webley

Thank you Finn. I know it was a stuped qustion but you know what thay say "THE ONLY STUPED QUSTION IS THE ONE THATS NOT ASKED"

Webley

my wife took that pic this morning. 10 mins before I posted it. Sorry to say Im not a member club Obi Wan yet, but I visit alot. Whats an avitar?

Canyon

Re: I think it would be nice to allow a photo

Shipwreck said:
for every member in their profile - HOWEVER - it would take up an enormous amount of server space, as pics have a tendency to take up space - and there would undoubtebly be those who would choose an image they found absolutely wonderful - but not necessarily "family oriented". But, if you want to see or share a pic, kewl - but try to provide a link to one instead, like this:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/okshipwreck

Try to keep the snickers lite ;-)

[Edited by Shipwreck on 10-09-2003 at 04:18 pm]

Easy tiger! ;)

Webley

Finn said:
there seems not to be enough space between your shoulders, though...
HO MY GOD!! you could not be more on the ball "I have no shoulders!" Or is it that my head is to big?

[Edited by Webley on 10-10-2003 at 10:08 am]

Finn

Staff member
Suits with the size of your mouth. ;)

<small>And if you're really interested in the size of my shoulders, one of my friends once said. "Your shoulders are like barn doors. As wide, as rotten."</small>

Finn

Staff member
Okay, enough with this... I hope I didn't hurt your lively ego too bad... :p

Anyways, where're the pics for the rest of you? Keep in mind: if a fellow is unclear, so is his picture. :D

Webley

Renderking Fisk said:
Originally posted by Webley my wife took that pic this morning. 10 mins before I posted it. Sorry to say Im not a member club Obi Wan yet, but I visit alot. Whats an avitar?

Go over and join and I'll make an avitar for you today.

You got the gear, now join the club!

My account for Club Obi Wan has been created but I have to wate for an Email from tham to get it started.

Webley

Why havent ane more RavenHeads post a photo of them selfs... are you all CHIKEN?
All Iv seen is me,Fisk and Fin"the guy whith the shoulders"

[Edited by Webley on 10-10-2003 at 05:15 pm]