Indiana Jones and the Knowledge of Time- Fan Film

col.dietrich

The third chapter in my series of Indy films, Indiana Jones and the Knowledge of Time!
3 confirmed cast members
Indiana Jones...Will Jennings
Villian(no name at this point)...Anton Louthander
Marcus Brody...Otto Nilsson

col.dietrich

hmmm, thinking of a climactic scene for the film which involves Indy and Marcus in a Russian jail, in which they must escape
how does that sound?

lao che & sons

Exotic Locals, Chases, Climaxes. THis sounds like quite the production! Can't wait. And your climaxe sounds great to me. Any other locations being used for filming to give us some more hints;)

col.dietrich

lao che & sons said:
Exotic Locals, Chases, Climaxes. THis sounds like quite the production! Can't wait. And your climaxe sounds great to me. Any other locations being used for filming to give us some more hints;)
hmmm, mostly just all over Sweden
mostly in Stockholm, but we might film down south near Denmark for some stuff :)The final climax for the film will be filmed in a forest or cave :hat:

col.dietrich

more has been planned, the filming should start next year (y)
this film will also be in HD, and feature an original score! :)

col.dietrich

indylogo.jpg

Here is the promo logo for the film :D

AnnieJones

Looks interesting! Can't wait to see it.Are you going to put it on YouTube?If so,what's the name of your YouTube account?

Last edited:

col.dietrich

AnnieJones said:
Looks interesting! Can't wait to see it.Are you going to put it on YouTube?If so,what's the name of your YouTube account?
yup on youtube :D
youtube.com/rifraf
on there is some other indiana jones films I made a whle back and my usual stop motion stuff :p

lao che & sons

So many great ideas, stories, and oppotunities such as locations, great filming, and music that so many filmmakers your age don't have. All this work put into a fanfilm. A film based on someone elses characters and ideas. :(

col.dietrich

ok, so we are planning for a christmas 2011 release. I know thats a while from now, but thats the plan. we only just started properly scripting, and then prop gathering, and such, and we won't even film until august next year. sorry about that, but it's for the best.