The Top 100 Films of the Noughties (KOTCS #19)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Good for the film, sure, but it's just one man's list, not some sort of an aggregate. If I wanted to find someone who thought that highly of the film, I'd just...well, I'd look around here.

Montana Smith

Attila the Professor said:
Good for the film, sure, but it's just one man's list, not some sort of an aggregate. If I wanted to find someone who thought that highly of the film, I'd just...well, I'd look around here.

I almost wrote the exact same thing this morning - but it was early, and I was late!

I did have a quick look this morning at the list, and was surprised that Watchmen and King Kong were so low, but then this is one individual's preferences. Whether KOTCS was 100 or 1 it wouldn't bother me, as it wouldn't affect my own view. Though I do enjoy reading another person's review of a movie, just to see what they saw in it.

I find rating movies awkward, as each one offers something slightly different, and from day to day one may be appealing more than another for various reasons. I can't imagine having a hard and fast hierarchy.

Last edited: