which is Geroge Lucas'...

wolfgang

Which is George lucas' favorite indy movie? I know his favorite star wars movie is a new hope. I'll put my hand on fire betting that Raiders is his favorite...but does anyone knows for sure?!

Jones JR

wolfgang said:
Which is George lucas' favorite indy movie? I know his favorite star wars movie is a new hope. I'll put my hand on fire betting that Raiders is his favorite...but does anyone knows for sure?!

I would also guess the raiders of the lost ark but I´ve no idea. :confused:

Tsar

I think it's Raiders. Both Lucas and Spielberg have basically disowned ToD. And I always thought LC was more of Spielberg's fav with the father/son element.

Michael24

Tsar said:
Both Lucas and Spielberg have basically disowned ToD.

When did this happen? I know Spielberg has said Raiders was his favorite (and one of the few movies of his that he can watch just as a viewer and not as the guy who made it), but I've never heard him say anything about Temple of Doom that sounded like he was disowning it.

sunshinestate1992

Michael24 said:
When did this happen? I know Spielberg has said Raiders was his favorite (and one of the few movies of his that he can watch just as a viewer and not as the guy who made it), but I've never heard him say anything about Temple of Doom that sounded like he was disowning it.
No LAst crusade is
Steven Speilbergs favorite but he did say that about raiders.

Michael24

OKay, thanks. I think he said that about Raiders in the DVD documentary, but I didn't know Last Crusade was his favorite. Though, as Tsar said, that probably makes since given the father/son element. :)