Green Lantern

Hans

RedeemedChild said:
Are you mocking me or something? Or do you think I'm proposing a dead end idea? Please explain your opinion as I am a very open minded person.

:dead: Mans why are you complaing it not like i am the only one who has said anything what is you deal :dead:

RedeemedChild

Hans said:
:dead: Mans why are you complaing it not like i am the only one who has said anything what is you deal :dead:
Stay cool Haans. I just was hoping u wern't offended by what I said regarding Zac Effron and Green Lantern. Plus I did not know how to take the three skulls.

Hans

thank you, i was just offened when you said i was mocking you when i was just disagreeing everthings alright:cool:

RedeemedChild

Hans said:
thank you, i was just offened when you said i was mocking you when i was just disagreeing everthings alright:cool:

Cool. Drinks on me tonight Hans!

So how did you like Green Lantern: First Flight?

caats

DC's next animated movie is a Superman/Batman thing, but then after that is another Justice League movie. so there ya go.

indyclone25

just watched green latern first flight and thought it was real good --- i usually don't like much of the dc universe but i truly enjoyed the story and the artwork

RedeemedChild

indyclone25 said:
just watched green latern first flight and thought it was real good --- i usually don't like much of the dc universe but i truly enjoyed the story and the artwork
I really enjoy DC Comics Animated programs as I believe they are a great way to bring the whole family together. BTW Hans usa today is running a special DC Comics campaign in book stores.

caats

i assume Redeemedchild is referring to DC's weekly "Wednesday Comics". a throwback to newspaper style comics with each page being a different comic. USA Today has been running some of the Superman pages. i think it's already onto it's 8th of 12 weeks though.

RedeemedChild

caats said:
i assume Redeemedchild is referring to DC's weekly "Wednesday Comics". a throwback to newspaper style comics with each page being a different comic. USA Today has been running some of the Superman pages. i think it's already onto it's 8th of 12 weeks though.

You're barking up the right tree matey! I was indeed refering to the
"Wednesday Comics" section of USA Today. Howbeit if you're not one for the news itself Books A Million and other book stores are simply caring the Wednesday Comics book form.

caats

RedeemedChild

Caats, I've missed a few issue of DC's weekly Wednesday Comics and I was wondering if you knew of how I might get my hand on a few of them please?

I've been looking for them the book stores in our area don't appear to be carrying anymore of them.

What should I do?

Agent Crab

RedeemedChild said:
Caats, I've missed a few issue of DC's weekly Wednesday Comics and I was wondering if you knew of how I might get my hand on a few of them please?

I've been looking for them the book stores in our area don't appear to be carrying anymore of them.

What should I do?

Ebay, Google, Amazon? The online bookstores? That should work.

caats

Ebay is prob your best bet for the single things now. The trade won't be out for a bit. and i think it's priced at 50 bucks cause it's really big.

Agent Crab

caats said:
Ebay is prob your best bet for the single things now. The trade won't be out for a bit. and i think it's priced at 50 bucks cause it's really big.

Amazon is pricey most of the times. I hardly use Amazon, but eh, only when I am truly searching for a book I want.

Ebay is your best bet. Don't fret to ask the seller, Redeem if it's in good shape or not.

caats

This was making the rounds, i had noticed this a while ago...but

Dion Beebe is the cinematographer. He won and oscar for Memoirs of a Geisha and nominated for Chicago.

Grant Major is doing Production design. he won oscar for the lord of the rings films and was nominated for King Kong.

Ngila Dickson is doing costumes. she also got an oscar for LOTR.

Francois Audouyis Art Director, which he did for the first transformers, watchmen, and concept illustrator for i am legend, the spidey films, and most recently AVATAR.

not to mention Gary "Bourne/Crystal Skull" Powell is doing the stunts.

heck yaaaaah