The Indy Cast

indycast

Indy-Cast Episode 74 has landed!

Well it's Comic Con and that means we finally have some Indy news - will there be an Indy 5 announcement? Stay tuned to find out! We also have some new announcements from Sideshow Collectibles and shock horror, Hasbro, hear direct from the comic con floor on all things Indy plus in Club Obi Wan this week Rob has an exclusive interview with Staff of Kings composer Gordy Haab! It looks to be a packed show this week so, sit back, put on your comfy shoes and get out your virtual Comic Con map as we take a look at what's making news in the world of Indiana Jones this week! If adventure has a name, it must be the Indy-Cast!

Click here to download the episode.

Jorbex

Rocket Surgeon said:
Hmmmm!

Nice work my brother! Make sure you do some scan and posts of some of the stuff that we haven't seen before!:hat:
Will do! Let's hope the international shipping doesn't take too long; I can't wait to see it! :D

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 75 is here and Les David, owner of the world's largest Indy collection joins us in Club Obi Wan!

Well Comic Con 2009 has come and gone and while the show failed to reveal any earth shattering Indy 5 news that doesn?t mean there wasn?t any Indy news this week. We find out about Fakers of the Lost Hoax, some new Sideshow offerings, hear from Ron about Indy?s greatest hardcover offering plus in Club Obi Wan we speak with Les David, owner of Throwmetheidol.com and curator of Ravenwood, the world?s largest collection of Indiana Jones memorabilia! So grab that museum map, stop by the gift shop and relax as we take a look at what?s making news in the world of Indiana Jones this week!

http://media.libsyn.com/media/tfn/indycast-010809.mp3

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Great show Ed! Les David was great and I cannot wait to hear more from him .. in my book he is the TRUE King of the Indy Collector!

Next up.. you need to interview TheRaider.Net's own Gilles!

Mitchellhallock said:
Next up.. you need to interview TheRaider.Net's own Gilles!

Show 75! Getting close to the magic TV Syndication number! Amazing. With news so light it's great to hear something new...Thanks!

Interviewing Gilles the Fifth could be a very interesting show...is it on the slate, or are you just wishing out loud Mitch?

:hat:

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
just wishing out loud... PS.. the "V" is an initial not a Roman numeral...

Besides, with all these new voices on the IndyCast, I guess I can buy a ticket to New York, and head off to Leipzig, Heinrich owes me a favor.

I am getting too old for this...

Mitchellhallock said:
just wishing out loud... PS.. the "V" is an initial not a Roman numeral...
Like you said before, if you don't ask...
..."the fifth" sounded so regal...

Mitchellhallock said:
Besides, with all these new voices on the IndyCast, I guess I can buy a ticket to New York, and head off to Leipzig, Heinrich owes me a favor. I am getting too old for this...

...and we all know what happened then...;)

Jorbex

Fantastic interview! Les sounds like such a great guy, and opening his collection to the public is just awesome. (y)

indycast

Just letting you all know the Indy-Cast has a new website...well kind of!

The guys at the Force-Cast have a new home and I got to tag along -

http://www.forcecast.net/c-indycastnews.asp

You can find all our past shows, plus show notes and links to the Indy-Cast Flickr page, MySpace and Twitter pages.

We also have been asked to hold back our shows till Monday (they Force-Cast guys know they can't compete with us Indy Fans ;), so stay tuned for Episode 76 on Monday August 10th!

indyclone25

very cool news to see you have a page devoted to the indycast , ed!!!! now we can get those episodes we missed .:D :hat: