Question on Indy comics...

lightsyder

Do the Marvel and Dark Horse movie adaptations have titles for the individual issues?

Also, do the original Dark Horse mini-series have individual issue titles?

twlightzone1205

Well As far as the Marvel adaptations, I only have the Marvel Super Special magazines with the entire stories. I don't know if the 3 issue miniseries had them broken down by chapters or not.

muttjones

by miniseries you mean several comics about one story right?

Darkhorse had several such as: The fate of atlantis, the spear of destiny (and thats all i can think of now)

u can get the complete set in one big book from the darkhorse website or the indy store site.

Hope that helps.

lightsyder

Roy_Chiao said:
by miniseries you mean several comics about one story right?

Darkhorse had several such as: The fate of atlantis, the spear of destiny (and thats all i can think of now)

u can get the complete set in one big book from the darkhorse website or the indy store site.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, but that is not quite what I meant.

For example, do the individual issues of Spear of Destiny have there own title or is it just Indiana Jones and the Spear of Destiny #1?

yodazone

lightsyder said:

For example, do the individual issues of Spear of Destiny have there own title or is it just Indiana Jones and the Spear of Destiny #1?

Do you mean if each of the comics had any chapter "titles" in the 4 issue mini?

Here are the "chapter titles" that appeared on the first page of issues 1 & 4 of "Spear of Destiny:"

#1 - "The Land Below"
#4 - "The Shrieking Stone"

Issues 2 & 3 didn't have any special chapter titles...

muttjones

lightsyder said:

pretty sure its in numbers but if you try the darkhorse indy site it might help.