What style would you like to see come back?

Nurhachi1991

I wish the suits of the 1940s/1950s would come back complete with a nice Fedora,Derby ect........

Todays clothes suck everything is to damn casual.

Joe Brody

Quality Indiana Jones Entertainment.

[. . . .and so that I'm not misconstrued: something other than what's been served up most recently.]

indyclone25

yeah men wearing hats , fedoras hats in general not baseball caps worn from the side of the head but just great hats

tomb raider

indyclone25 said:
yeah men wearing hats , fedoras hats in general not baseball caps worn from the side of the head but just great hats
I to wish fedoras would come back, They say the hat makes the man

jason10mm

I'm not sure we will recycle fashions from that far back. Those style of clothes seem to require some fitting and other personal touches that the OTR asian textile market probably can not perform (and the typical american can't fit into anyway). Still, nothing says YOU can't wear the stuff. Given the overall sliding of standards across the board it would take a MASSIVE entertainment/media/fashion drive to bring back real style. I'm considering making a fashion change as well, but damnit, shorts, sandals, and t-shirts are the only way to survive here in the South :p

Tennessee R

IndysGal41 said:
i always loved the 80s styles

That's an answer that I like too!
I do like class, and some of the classier '80s styles just can't be beat.

More suits and fedoras would be nice, but also, I think that people could use today's nicer clothes, and just dress more respectably. It isn't that clean fashion is unavailable today, it is the lack of people that are brave enough to look impeccable.
( I.E. the difference between Brosnan's Bond, and Daniel Craig's Bond. With the new modernized Craig as Bond, everything got a little sloppier and messier and careless)

Gear

Tennessee R said:
( I.E. the difference between Brosnan's Bond, and Daniel Craig's Bond. With the new modernized Craig as Bond, everything got a little sloppier and messier and careless)

pb_bondage.jpg

Paden

Tennessee R said:
More suits and fedoras would be nice, but also, I think that people could use today's nicer clothes, and just dress more respectably.
I completely agree. I work in and around the court system and I get floored on a daily basis by what people will choose to wear to attend a hearing. I've seen our judges and security toss more than one person out for just that reason and inevitably, the ejectee will be completely baffled as to what was wrong with their attire.

roundshort

sandiegojones said:
I like Roman helmets myself. The feathers and the gold look awsome! ;)

Trojen fan?

I like the way things are moving. More Jeans and Khakis. Less suits, ties, etc.

I think "The Dude" knew what he was doing!

Raiders90

Any style from the 70s to late 90s.
The 80s Heavy Metal look; Baby Boomer Rock look (denim jacket, jeans, etc); The 90s goth and grunge looks. The 80s fashions for men and women.
I also would love though would never happen if we dressed like the medieval peoples.