American football v.s Soccer

Soccer=hooligans diving and falling down on purpose crying for penalties
Football= felons dancing around like a bunch of kansas city....when they score and sometimes not even then.

Finn

Staff member
Rocket Surgeon said:
...and you left the term Soccer? How American of you!
Nah, I was just conserving energy by not correcting it to "association football".

JP Jones

I belong to what seems like the 2% of Americans who don't like American football and follow the MLS.GO GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

JP Jones

The NFL has been crumbling apart, with so many players going to jail and such it's reputation has been hindered. Now the MLS has been slowly growing since '96. Is there hope for soccer in America?

mr.kotcs said:
The NFL has been crumbling apart, with so many players going to jail and such it's reputation has been hindered. Now the MLS has been slowly growing since '96. Is there hope for soccer in America?
I say Soccer RULES!!!! and Football comes last for me. There is hope for Soccer in America

1. CHEERLEADERS! American women are the best of the best from all over the world!
2. You get to use your hands.
3. We don't need a goalie to defend our goal.
4. When the crowd gets mad, we don't whistle...
5. Helmets. Not as tough with helmets and pads eh? No one hits as fast and hard as an American Football player!
6.You don't get ejected from a game for stepping on someones toes.
7.Soccer is slow, (read more boring than Baseball...and I LOVE Baseball!)
8.Soccer is the most accessible game in the world yet it's still boring, fixed (corrupt) racist and violent, (read drunks and hooligans in the stands). Bunch of emos!
9.Soccer's version of action only allows for intermittent thrills, Football is geared to generate more dramatic plays with the downs system. There is always a thrill on third down you're on the edge of your seat when it's forth.
Punting and kickoffs are filled with anticipation of a big play as the teams tear into each other.
10.We don't care what you think of Football! Soccer cares, (sniff!)

...and I actually like soccer!

roundshort

Really, people still ask this?

I have a question? Why do people who like Soccer sit at bars and whine about how much they hate FOOTBALL, and how lame, whimpy . . .etc it is.

You will never see a football fan crying like B**** about how much they hate soccer, they just go to another bar, one that has football on!

Don't be a hater!

Watch one Steelers vs. Ravens game, and please coem back and tell me they are wimps . . .that is all.

JP Jones

roundshort said:
Really, people still ask this?

I have a question? Why do people who like Soccer sit at bars and whine about how much they hate FOOTBALL, and how lame, whimpy . . .etc it is.

You will never see a football fan crying like B**** about how much they hate soccer, they just go to another bar, one that has football on!

Don't be a hater!

Watch one Steelers vs. Ravens game, and please coem back and tell me they are wimps . . .that is all.
Football fans don't complain because they have millions and millions of people on their side.

roundshort

mr.kotcs said:
Football fans don't complain because they have millions and millions of people on their side.

that's not what whiny little soccer people say about it being the "most popular sport" etc . . .

I for one LOVE football, NFL first then college. I watch as much a I can. I do not care for soccer, so I don't watch it. I do respect the fitness level and the athletes themselves though.

JP Jones

Nurhachi1991 said:
Soccer= A bunch of lawn fariy's prancing about

American Football = WIN
I hate the term lawn fariy because that's what I was called in high school.
Thanks for bringing back awful memories.(y)