New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

JCC1004 said:
Isn't reciving an avatar from The Raven getting something Indy related? I don't have a Facebook or Myspace anyway. I simply haven't gotten anything Indy recently. I have about 97 posts and can easily obtain a avatar on The Raven.:confused:
choose wisely,

Saber79

Nice score Indyclone!

I just received 6 novels. I used to have these when I was younger, but they were destroyed in a basement flood. Got them for 0.99 cents each!

1) Peril at Delphi
2) Dance of the Giants
3) Genesis Deluge
4) Interior World
5) White Witch
6) Sky Pirates.

Can't wait to reread them! (y)

ROB98374

Just arrived in the mail today.

DSCF2917.jpg

Now I have to figure out how/where to display them.

JCC1004

ROB98374 said:
Just arrived in the mail today.

SNIP

Now I have to figure out how/where to display them.
Those are absoultly beautiful! Were can I get those? I'm jealous. Nice collection of LC plates.:D
indyclone25 said:
choose wisely,
Are you saying once I pick I can't change it?:confused:

ROB98374

Also received my third crate today and it was the last one that I was missing! I have had good luck on buying these. The first one I bought had been opened, so I knew what one I was buying, but the other two were sealed. The artifacts are pretty cool, and that idol is heavy! The crates look pretty neat inside also.

CopyofDSCF2918.jpg

ROB98374

JCC1004 said:
Those are absoultly beautiful! Were can I get those? I'm jealous. Nice collection of LC plates.:D

Thanks, I like them. They look really nice and are in mint condition.
Since they were made in 1989, ebay is most likely the only source.

JCC1004

ROB98374 said:
Thanks, I like them. They look really nice and are in mint condition.
Since they were made in 1989, ebay is most likely the only source.
Thanks. I'll probably only be getting a select few. All of them are very nice. About how much are they per piece?

lao che & sons

JCC1004 said:
Isn't reciving an avatar from The Raven getting something Indy related? I don't have a Facebook or Myspace anyway. I simply haven't gotten anything Indy recently. I have about 97 posts and can easily obtain a avatar on The Raven.:confused:

Yeah, I guess you're right. Technically:p

JCC1004

I think I'll stick with Vogel. I'm already used to it. Only can remeber one member who has it. There are more for sure. I was considering one of the Feds from KOTCS but they were full of crap. Hope you find some more cups Saber79. If they are not LC thats fine.

indyclone25

Lance Quazar said:
Is the figure removable from the pedestal in the ornament on the right???
no the figure is attached to the pedestal --- but the figure is about the same size as the 3 3/4 inch figures tho

indyclone25

AnnieJones said:
It's so much fun collecting Indy stuff!;)
and it so much fun tracking down older stuff as well --- if i had the extra money i would definetly buy some of the original playsets --- but alas not the heavily funded at this time .

ROB98374

indyclone25 said:
here is a picture of my newest acquisitions from the past coupla days

Do you have a LaserDisc player so you can watch it? That looks interesting. I have a LasrDisc player, so I might try to find one of those also.