Your Confessions.

Niteshade007

I made out with my friend's roommate, who was a bit of a sadomasochist...she liked to hit me repeatedly, then she'd pounce on me. Given how incredibly hot she was, I ignored it for a couple of nights, but after that, I was too sore to move, so I ended that.

Finn

Staff member
Niteshade007 said:
I made out with my friend's roommate, who was a bit of a sadomasochist...
Did you really mean "sadomasochist"... or "sadist"? Because the former means you're allowed to hit back.

Niteshade007

She definitely wasn't emo. She is actually quite attractive, and I had a crush on her until I found out what a freak she was.

Gear

I confess that I once shot up a bar....

64.jpg

65.jpg

70.jpg

Finn

Staff member
Niteshade007 said:
She did want me to hit back, but I didn't. She actually got upset over that.
There's actually a premise of a nice little paradox. If a masochist enjoys pain and sadist enjoys not seeing pain, but mispleasure in general, what's there to do with a masochist? Hit... or not to hit?

No Ticket

I confess that I sometimes feel down because most all of my friends my own age are married now so I rarely talk to them or see them these days.

WillKill4Food

No Ticket said:
I confess that I sometimes feel down because most all of my friends my own age are married now so I rarely talk to them or see them these days.
I confess, I am sixteen and I actually know someone my own age that is married.

WillKill4Food

Actually, it was kind of complicated with this girl. She was a Mexican girl and it was some sort of family tradition that girls would get married at sixteen. So, this girl got engaged to this guy that was a few years older than her. She had sex with him a six months before the wedding and got pregnant. So she was pregnant during the wedding, but the wedding wasn't because of the pregnancy.

sarah navarro

That would suck,i wouldnt want to be married at that age.

I confess that i was listening to my MP3 player during scool and a campus aasistant took it away and now i have detention Thursday.

WillKill4Food

I confess that I was stupid enough to tell a friend in my Trig class the answers to a quiz loud enough for my teacher to hear me.:eek: