Whatcha playin? (Video games wise.)

Nurhachi1991

lol im almost done with the game. 4 missions to go

I want that frontier pack soo baddd lol

Those cards are so bomb

Le Saboteur

Nurhachi1991 said:
Beat the game........ amzing

Good to know! I just made it to Mexico! And was finally given the Schofield. What was the point of money in this game? It's not like I've had to buy anything since the sawed-off...

I need top subscribe to this journal! Check out some of the other brands!

rdr-sexing-blog.jpg

If you haven't noticed the Rockstar Warehouse is taking pre-orders again. Estimated delivery date is sometime in July.

The Drifter

Nurhachi1991 said:
Like the other 2 billion prince of persia games.

You sword fight,platform,boss battle

repeat

Uh, have you even played it? Or are you just basing your opinion on what you think you know?

Mr Jones

been playing.
Left 4 Dead 2 : I have 27 acheivements so far.
Gears of War 2 : Working on Horde for the 2nd time.
Lost Planet 2 Demos : Trying to win a Match.
Megeman 10 Demo : working on Challenge Mode ( too bad it doesnt save cause its a Demo :mad: )

Nurhachi1991

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Uh, have you even played it? Or are you just basing your opinion on what you think you know?

Yup I own it on the wii.

Spoiler:
To bad John Marston dies...... Im still upset about that

Last edited by a moderator:

Ska

Just downloaded Planet Minigolf on PSN.

It's pretty good (for a minigolf game). One of the best course designs in the genre. Too many of these games have unrealistic courses. This one definitely stretches reality, but it's not too far-fetched.

DocWhiskey

Just bought this retro pocket gamer from thinkgeek.com for $99. It plays GBA, GB, GBC, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, and Neo Geo roms right off the bat.And it's also a music, video, and picture player. It has e-book capabilities, voice recorder, and even has a radio. All it needs is a little sex hole and I'm pretty sure it'll be the only thing I need in life.

The Drifter

I bought Red Dead Redemption yesterday and played about an hour of it last night. Seems fun so far.

And, Doc; how does the retro pocket gamer work? That seems like something I need.

DocWhiskey

Lonsome_Drifter said:
And, Doc; how does the retro pocket gamer work? That seems like something I need.

Being a Japan made system it was a ***** to format. It took me over an hour just to have my computer recognize the damn thing. But when all that was said and done, it's works like a dream. It's amazing to be sitting somewhere waiting and then remembering I have 100's of classic games in my freakin' pocket. Played some Zelda 2 on my break from work today. I'm going to try and put the Indy movies on there next. I recommend it....if you have patience.

I'm gonna try and buy Red Dead this week too.

XanaduEli

Ive just finished playing

fable - the lost chapters

im now playing red dead redemption

and il most likely play halo odst,fable 2,lego rock band or mabye even left 4 dead after that :D

The Drifter

DocWhiskey said:
Being a Japan made system it was a ***** to format. It took me over an hour just to have my computer recognize the damn thing. But when all that was said and done, it's works like a dream. It's amazing to be sitting somewhere waiting and then remembering I have 100's of classic games in my freakin' pocket. Played some Zelda 2 on my break from work today. I'm going to try and put the Indy movies on there next. I recommend it....if you have patience.

I'm gonna try and buy Red Dead this week too.

I may try and pick it up some time next month. I'm not the greatest when it comes to fancy gizmos. How did you get your computer to recognize the device? Maybe it will work for me when I purchase it.

Also, Red Dead is great. I put alot of hours in it last night and this morning. You will not regret buying it.

Agent Crab

I pick up War on Cyberton later on the PS3.

If anyone has a PS3 and PSN, feel free to add me. Mine is IndianaStarry.

XanaduEli

im playing Black and white 2 at the moment, then i'll probably play my

Lego Indiana Jones 2: the adventure continues game for the x box 360

westford

Playing Just Cause 2 at the moment and trying to decide whether to get Red Dead Redemption or hold out until Fallout New Vegas takes over my life...