I have returned...

Kate

Due to a few Unfortunate Events that have plagued my life of late, I haven't been visiting the Raven...so just letting you know I have not abandoned you fine people- Indiana Jones was just kind of the last thing on my mind. Anyway...perhaps I will be posting more now.

- Kate

Finn

Staff member
Oh, nice.

By the way, who were you again?

<small>Just kidding, always nice to have back a regular poster... with certain exceptions, that is.</small>

Luckylighter

The board just hasn't been as bright without you, darling. Welcome back, and I hope everything works itself out for you.

PS: Like I promised Canyon, there is a shirtless picture of yours truly with your name on it, so turn that frown upside down pretty lady.

Finn

Staff member
VP said:
<small>And one the exceptions is 00Kevin.</small> :rolleyes:
<small>Not really... I'm talkin' about this one bastard with tendency to hijack people's user accounts and cause other hasty havoc.</small>

Magda

Finn said:
<small>I'm talkin' about this one bastard with tendency to hijack people's user accounts and cause other hasty havoc.</small>

<small>It's you!</small> :eek:

Canyon

Welcome back Kate. I wondered where you got to. :D

Luckylighter said:
PS: Like I promised Canyon, there is a shirtless picture of yours truly with your name on it, so turn that frown upside down pretty lady.

Yeah Lucky. Where is that pic? :cool: