Name what my son calls the Indiana Jones movies.

FedoraHead

Thought this could be a little fun game. My son is 4 (turned it yesterday) and he loves Indiana Jones. However he doesn't know the title for each one so he has his own name for them. Can you find out what movie he is talking about?
It's not that hard:

"I want to watch.....
1>The one with Short Round
2>The one with the son
3>The cave one
4>the one when he finds his daddy

Can you pick the right movie?

Col. Jones

I'll take a shot at it:

"The one with Short Round" is Temple of Doom

"The one with the son" is Crystal Skull

"The cave one" is Raiders

and "the one when he finds his daddy" is Last Crusade

How did I do? :)

DocWhiskey

1.The one with Short Round = Last Crusade
2.The one with the son = Temple of Death
3.The cave one = Kingdom of the Lost Ark
4.the one when he finds his daddy = No Country For Old Men

Duh....

caats

when i was little and watching (i was 2 when last crusade came out), i used to get confused and forget which movie was which cause of the Marshall scenes at the start of raiders and last crusade.

fenris

When I was little, the part I've always remembered about TOD was the dinner scene. In Raiders, I always remembered the Cairo street scenes... these are the scenes I used to associate the movies with.

Last Crusade was my favorite, but I wasn't really a kid that time. I was in 4th or 5th grade at the time and didn't need any "scene association" to remember which movie is which. I do remember renting the movie over and over.

I also remember trying to find a copy of ToD (because this is the only movie I had only seen once), but couldn't. Most video rental stores, for some reason, didn't have it.

Indy Scout 117

DocWhiskey said:
1.The one with Short Round = Last Crusade
2.The one with the son = Temple of Death
3.The cave one = Kingdom of the Lost Ark
4.the one when he finds his daddy = No Country For Old Men

Duh....
hahahahahaha gotta love sarcasm :cool: (y)

ListenLiveLong

Indy Scout 117 said:
hahahahahaha gotta love sarcasm :cool: (y)

Omg, I totally agree. I wrote some responses similar to what your son has said.

1. The one with the lava
2. The one with the huge rock
3. The one with the burning chair
4. The one with the fridge

What do you know these to be?

IAdventurer01

ListenLiveLong said:
1. The one with the lava
2. The one with the huge rock
3. The one with the burning chair
4. The one with the fridge

What do you know these to be?

1. Fate of Atlantis
2. Raiders
3. Last Crusade
4. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Or at least, those are the first things my brain went to for each. ;)

ListenLiveLong

IAdventurer01 said:
1. Fate of Atlantis
2. Raiders
3. Last Crusade
4. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Or at least, those are the first things my brain went to for each. ;)
Actually, the one with the lava was supposed to be Temple of Doom, but this is a good choice. I've never really read any of the books or comics, but I've heard of some of the other adventures Indy's been on.

IAdventurer01

ListenLiveLong said:
Actually, the one with the lava was supposed to be Temple of Doom, but this is a good choice. I've never really read any of the books or comics, but I've heard of some of the other adventures Indy's been on.

:D I guessed as such, given we were asking about the movies. I thought I'd have a bit of fun since that's the first place my mind went! If you haven't played Fate of Atlantis, I suggest you do so. As odd as may sound, it's probably my a favorite Indy adventure. But I digress ... someone take us back on topic!

ListenLiveLong

IAdventurer01 said:
:D I guessed as such, given we were asking about the movies. I thought I'd have a bit of fun since that's the first place my mind went! If you haven't played Fate of Atlantis, I suggest you do so. As odd as may sound, it's probably my a favorite Indy adventure. But I digress ... someone take us back on topic!
I might play it if I get the chance. I've never gotten the opportunity to get any IJ-related stuff that's not related to the actual films. So I guess this sounds cool.