Montgomery Ward Kenner 3 Pack Questions

the_three_bears

I take it the only version that exsists is the one with Indy, Marion and Sallah.
I think this pack was sold in shops and available by mail order.
It has a picture on the front of the box and 3 sealed baggies inside.

Anyone know anymore information or indeed have one?
What about its current value in todays market?
How rare is this pack?

Thanks. ;)

Katarn07

It must be very rare because I've never heard of it. If I have, I've forgotten about it because I've never seen it. As far as value goes, I certainly wouldn't pay too much for it since I already have two Indy and Sallahs loose and one of each in their original, individual packaging. I also have a loose Marion so would see no need in owning that. But I'm sure there are people out there that are completists and would need to have it.

There are some SW three packs that go for some big bucks. Over $100 per set at least.

Katarn07

Hrm, the SW three packs had them in similar packaging to the individual figures. This is just three figures in a box. I certainly wouldn't pay too much for it. It just doesn't display well. I'd pay over $100 for it only if I needed those three figures loose. I'll admit it. I bought a sealed Streets of Cairo and opened everything up from their factory sealed baggies; Monkey Man and all. I'd do the same to that if I needed those figures.

the_three_bears

the_three_bears said:
I take it the only version that exsists is the one with Indy, Marion and Sallah.
I think this pack was sold in shops and available by mail order.
It has a picture on the front of the box and 3 sealed baggies inside.

Anyone know anymore information or indeed have one?
What about its current value in todays market?
How rare is this pack?

Thanks. ;)

I doubt you will ever find one for that price. :D
Loose/complete Indys in C10 condition sell for about $150 these days.
The loose figures in C10 condition alone are worth more than $300.
Then there is the packaging, the rarity factor and the fact that the figures are MISP.

My guess would be over $500 on ebay.

IF we can find one! :eek:

Wondering if anyone else has any valuations?