Help with screenmatching an artefact please!

hovitos

Hi everyone,
I recently picked up some 'set dressing' from KotCS and was trying to get a postive screenmatch for it. It's an african mask from Indy's house (see below) but the grabs I've been able to obtain are too low in resolution to be 100% sure it's the same one. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enought to post up some high re blu ray screengrabs of the same cruddy grabs below. Many thanks!
4344734348_dfafee783c_o.jpg

4343998355_714f844c5f_o.jpg

4343998283_d6ae73cca1_o.jpg

hovitos

Indy's mask

I picked it up in an auction in December - it came from 20th Century Props, who have a few items currently on ebay. They rented a lot of set dressing out to the production. I've screenmatched the big statue they have on ebay already, so they're legit. If you look around, there's KotCS to be found. For example, there' a bunch of proper, screen used antiques here: http://newel.com/MovieResults.aspx?MovieID=209

Montana Smith

Nice acquisition. If you're into Indy props you can't beat the real thing that was actually hanging on Indy's wall on screen. (y)

hovitos

Thanks Montana. I'm sure others will find their way onto the market eventually. Hey....anyone on this forum able to get blu Ray screencaps?

StoneTriple

hovitos said:
it came from 20th Century Props...

I have a close friend in the film business. 20th Century Props is one of those places that seemed like they'd be around forever. Schwartz is letting go of some serious film history as he empties the place.

Good find on the Kingdom piece.

hovitos

Sorry about the late response - thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks for that!