• Pancakes

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Waffles

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • wtf?

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
I haven't eaten breakfast in years.

Though I did have a late dinner the other day. 6am fried egg and toast. Mmmm....

;)

Bit of an insomniac. Not a morning person in the least. Though admittedly "years" is hyperbole. Sometimes if I go into work early I'll grab a bagel on the way.

Niteshade007

I too skip breakfast, although today for the first time in a long time I actually had some. It was chicken noodle soup. I've never been a fan of breakfast items.

|ZiR|

Waffles, totally. But only real waffles--no frozen, tasteless toaster discs.

Though, like others, I'm not a breakfast person either. Probably because breakfast in my family involves eggs. Which in my opinion whould never be consumed unless safely mixed & hidden away as an ingredient (in recipes such as waffles, for instance). Otherwise... away from me, vile spheres of yellow pus! I simply cannot stand the smell of cooking eggs. It makes me nauseated, so I end up avoiding the kitchen most mornings.

I like tea in the early hours and little else. Oatmeal's okay somedays. Cereal, too. The sugar-loaded, chemical-coated kids kind. Like Boo Berry or Cocoa Puffs. I'll eat that crap up. Mmm, I'm really craving cereal now. Maybe I am a breakfast person after all.

Michael24

During the week I either don't bother with breakfast or (since things are kinda rushed) just have a simple plate of waffles with butter and syrup, and a glass of milk. Or sometimes I'll just have a couple Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. Yummy!

On the weekends we'll sometimes have a bigger breakfast, like with pancakes, eggs, sausage, etc.

Finn

Staff member
...of Champions.

Rye bread and yoghurt, there's nothing like little protein to get you get you going.

The Man

I'm a late sleeper and late riser, so breakfast doesn't figure at all. Apparently, though, only fruit before noon is the best regime.

adventure_al

waffles and pancakes!? for breakfast!? they are deserts if anything.

bacon roll or eggs does it for me in the morning.

museli if im feeling healthy.

Unless its potato waffles, best hang over cure ever.

Last edited:

Gear

Notice that "wtf" is in the lead... :)

I eat whatever for breakfast, if that is the question.

This morning I'm going to have breakfast at tiffany's...

ReggieSnake

I voted Waffles. Real Waffles, though I usually have cereal or a banana. We generally do pancakes or waffles on Sunday. I'm one of those must-put-something-down-in-the-morning-even-if-it-is-moldy-bread types.

There is something to be said with starting the day off with protein though...

Gear

Yeah, I'm one of those types too. In fact, I havent eaten BF yet and I'm eyeing the neibores cat closely.......

Deckard

I knew Bacon would dominate if I put it up there. Pancakes and Waffles seemed like a good match up. Remember...There can be only one... Sean Connery. Err Highlander, Waffles. Mmm.

vaxer

Moderator Emeritus
Only Americans have that for breakfeast though. The typical french breakfeast would be croissants, jam on baguette with coffee and orange juice. But I admit, American breakfeast is my favorite.

roundshort

Flawed Poll,

NO BACON!

Biscuits and Garvey are the 2nd choice! No one in the world understands breakfast like American's form the South East!

Deckard

vaxer said:
Only Americans have that for breakfeast though. The typical french breakfeast would be croissants, jam on baguette with coffee and orange juice. But I admit, American breakfeast is my favorite.

Lets not forget the ALL YOU CAN EAT buffet. Doesn't get much more american then $3.95 for all the pig you can eat.