KotCS comic spoilers

tnswman

I ordered the Novel from Amazon and they sent me the comic adaptation instead LOL! Here are some spoilers some of you may know these.

indy007-10.jpg

indy010-8.jpg

indy008-7.jpg

indy009-8.jpg

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I understand the skeletons are walking only in Spalko's imagination...?

I'm glad your carpet is clean, tnswman, because we see a lot of it!

Agent Z

lynchpin said:
"You're going to have a nasty scar."

Did Mutt just get the Last Crusade treatment?

I think he gets his battle scar of honor, on his right cheekbone, during his sword fight with Spalko.

|ZiR|

tnswman said:
I ordered the Novel from Amazon and they sent me the comic adaptation instead LOL! Here are some spoilers some of you may know these.

Okay, I get that it was done quickly to tie in w/the film, but that artwork is pretty poor. I mean, look at the background in the silhouette panel. Really look at it.

Also: "Because in searching for the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, he found the greatest treasure of his career." Things just got dangerously cheesy. Boy am I glad that there's no narrator in the film version.

edit- Not that I'm not grateful for you posting this! Thanks a bunch. I love stuff like this.

Last edited:

tnswman

just doing my best to give certain people things to fuss about LOL!

Ok, Tell me 2 more things that you ( as a group ) want to see and I will post them. then, you are on your own.

Raiders90

tnswman said:
just doing my best to give certain people things to fuss about LOL!

Ok, Tell me 2 more things that you ( as a group ) want to see and I will post them. then, you are on your own.

Well, for one, the scene where Mutt discovers his parentage, and for two, when Marion and Indy first meet again

Tempest19

I heard there's a space ship (from the novel forum) can you post a couple of pages to show how the 'alien' aspects are handled in the film? :cool:

And yeah, definitely the scene where Mutt finds out Indy's his father.

geeklord9000

I'd like to see a little more clarification on that scene with the skeletons.
What exactly is happening there? Are they really there, standing up? How does all that happen?

Tempest19

barranca said:
I want to see the page where Agent Spalko reveals she's really a man!

:eek: She's Louis Einhorn? Ew, have to take a cold shower now. (Ace Venture reference, don't know if I spelled it correctly though)