loganbush

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453562/

Anyone read about this one? I've been on set as an extra for 2 weeks so far, and from what I can tell, it will be a really good drama. It's being made very well and the director is an Oscar winning writer.

I have the privilege of being on set with Ford next week, so I'll be sure to give a set report! Ask me any questions, it's been fun.

Forbidden Eye

That is awesome loganbush! Hope you get a photo or autograph(I suppose you know to ask about Indy 5 which someone below me is ineviditbly going to ask you to do)!

The film looks to have potential, too bad it's scheduled to be released in April which is usually never a good sign.

loganbush

I know, April isn't that great of a month, but it's because it will be on Jackie Robinson day. A fall release would be huge I think, like Moneyball.

WilliamBoyd8

Jackie Robinson 1947 Baseball film "42" - Harrison Ford

Harrison Ford, who plays Brooklyn Dodgers' manager Branch Rickey in the film, was on the ABC News morning program this morning.

The pretty young hostess told Harrison that he was her first "crush", when she saw him in "Witness".

They did not show clips from the film, only the film trailer, and in the background.

:)

Forbidden Eye

Anyone seen this? It currently has a 75% on RottenTomatoes and it even was #1 at the box office this weekend beating out the new Scary Movie.

Wish I was more interested in the subject matter but its nice to see Ford involved with a hit.