Sideshow Collectibles 1:6 Rene Belloq Figure

Announced for pre-orders during Comic Con!

072208belloq_01.jpg
072208belloq_02.jpg
072208belloq_03.jpg
072208belloq_04.jpg

Billy Ray

I'm just not seeing Paul Freeman in that sculpt...most likely a pass for me, but it is good to FINALLY get another Indy announcement from Sideshow.

deckard24

Billy Ray said:
I'm just not seeing Paul Freeman in that sculpt...most likely a pass for me, but it is good to FINALLY get another Indy announcement from Sideshow.
I can't say I really see it either. There's a passing resemblance, but that's it. Also, why do a lot of Sidshow's figures have paint apps that make them look shiny and sweaty?

Marion Fan

Darn. They just announced they are showing 12 inch Darth Vader, Stormtrooper, and Rebel Fleet Trooper at SDCC to. I will have to forego Bellog in favor of those 3. Now if they ever make a Mola Ram with a flaming heart I will have to buy that. Marion would be cool with the white dress. I have found that collecting 2 different toy lines is pretty hard on the credit card!

DarthMickey

ughh! If they added the robes and other parts for the other outfit as well for the figure.I'd bite.But this looks like a $29.99. Not $89.99. On the fence see you at clearence! :hat:

Billy Ray

It makes no sense for this to come with Belloq...especially in this costume. I am wondering if this is a seperate piece, like they did with Jabba and his throne, and the mouse over caption on the Belloq image is just an error. It just seems too big to be an exclusive piece...the exclusive and regular edition figures always cost the same and it seems like this would be too pricey a piece to include as the exclusive item. I am betting (and hoping) it will be sold seperately.

phantom train

This 12" Belloq looks fantastic. I'm glad they're making him in this outfit, which unsually enough has not yet been made as a small figure in Hasbro's new line.

Does anyone know when this 12" Belloq will be available for pre-order? I can't find any info. on Sideshow's website, but may be looking in the wrong places.

psegars

Sideshow Belloq now pre-ordering....

Looks like Belloq (regular and exclusive) is up for pre-order. Idol environment makes it quite pricey. But bury it in the sand for 1000 years and it would be priceless or kinda dirty, one of the other.