Merry Christmas Raveners!

Montana Smith

Finn said:
And in the course of only three posts, we're deep in the Tim Burton territory...

...accentuated even more by the uneasy mental image of Monty groping his privates while staring at my gams.

And what a lovely pair they are, you Joker prince...

main.php

I don't think even Tim Burton was as creepy as that!

PokeSonicIndy

Merry Christmas everyone! (y)

Unlike most my brother and I are opening our presents today (Christmas Eve) because our grandparents are at our house and they're leaving on Christmas Day and they got us some presents.

You think I may be excited that I get to open my presents a day early but I really prefer opening my presents on Christmas Day because then it would feel more festive and Christmas is the only day of the year where I get up early willingly and excitedly.

Goonie

Just checked the Norad Santa Tracker and was surprised that new Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un let Santa land in P'yongyang... without shooting him down... :gun:

Dr. Gonzo

Happy Christmas and Holidays to all us magical Raveners (drunkards)...
Dr. Gonzo is feeling "great" and is about to get a few more glasses of "great" so with that I leave this forum till the morrow... Hope ye all are having a good one! Cheers.(y)

Attila the Professor said:
I
To the Raven...the finest bunch of drunks in town. Merry Christmas.
Here here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Goonie

First time celebrating Christmas alone in my life - man, is this a bizarre feeling. It's torture I tell you, torture!(n)

Montana Smith

Goonie said:
It's torture I tell you, torture!(n)

My first advice would be to take The Goonies DVD out of the player. I'm sure it'll help. :p

But always remember, you're never alone with The Raven.

Well, saying that, it does get a bit quiet in here sometimes.

:hat:

Goonie

Montana Smith said:
My first advice would be to take The Goonies DVD out of the player. I'm sure it'll help. :p

But always remember, you're never alone with The Raven.

Well, saying that, it does get a bit quiet in here sometimes.

:hat:

It's not all bad, just delayed. Parents are coming out here to Calgary on Tuesday, then on Friday I'm driving with them to my sister's place in Kelowna where we'll combine Christmas and New Year's. But it's still bizarre, the 24th is here and no turkey and no presents.:(

Montana Smith

Goonie said:
It's not all bad, just delayed. Parents are coming out here to Calgary on Tuesday, then on Friday I'm driving with them to my sister's place in Kelowna where we'll combine Christmas and New Year's. But it's still bizarre, the 24th is here and no turkey and no presents.:(

For me it's just the time of year that I love. Short days, dark evenings, shops and houses lit up. Fire crackiling and flickering in the stove. Something very appealing about that, as opposed to hot and uncomfortable summertimes.

Presents usually come in the summer though, as there's often something I want that appears around that time. And being a vegeterian I haven't had turkey for many years.

The 25th is just another winter day. :) (Though the task of avoiding the horrors of Christmas carols and Christmas Television presents more of a challenge. ;))

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Finn said:
Just be nice, because apart from Santa's elves, it is entirely possible to occasionally catch a friendly, omniscient moderator looming behind the windows as well...

7GeIM.jpg

...keeping tabs on you with their all-seeing eye.​

<The image above contains 37 hidden subconscious messages. Thy WILL do my bidding.>

You're reduced to subliminal messages now?

Merry Christmas to all Raveners!:hat:

And how my part of the world celebrated this year. It's not my recording of it.

Stoo

Montana Smith said:
Bah, humbug! :p
Montana, my good friend, I love you dearly...but...it might be time to start calling you, Mon-TOMMY.:p

And Smiffy doesn't know what day it is!
He doesn't know who Jesus was or what praying is!
How can he be saved?
From the eternal grave...

Watch the clip until the very end.:whip:
(The only things that don't apply are "crying" & "nose picking".);)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oQE298PYhrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MERRY CHRISTMAS to each and every RAVENHEAD!:hat:

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
Montana, my good friend, I love you dearly...but...it might be time to start calling you, Mon-TOMMY.:p

And Smiffy doesn't know what day it is!
He doesn't know who Jesus was or what praying is!
How can he be saved?
From the eternal grave...

Watch the clip until the very end.:whip:
(The only things that don't apply are "crying" & "nose picking".);)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to each and every RAVENHEAD!:hat:

I'm going to be saved soon by the eternal miracle of Lego!

Narrator: Even his very own dog had gone commercial.

charle%2Bbrown%2Bchristmas.gif

;)

Indy Scout 117

Merry Christmas Raveners!! hope you'll all get great gifts, but lets remember that Christmas is a time of GIVING, not just opening presents.

(i was trying to think of something noble to say, but thats all i could come up with :p )

anyway, hope you all have a great one!! :hat: