Is the Dimaond Select 1/4 Indy a good quality figure?

Dokta_Joenz

I've been looking for a big nice quality Indy figure for awhile but the Sideshow and Hot Toys figures are kinda out of my price range right now. anyway I happened across this 1/4 one on Amazon by Diamond Select a few minutes ago, I had not previously seen this one before.

To anyone that has this, Is it a good quality figure? It seems to be available pretty cheap right now and I'm considering getting it. I just bought a loose complete Hasbro 12" talking Indy on eBay to display on my shelf but this one looks alot nicer.

Montana Smith

Dokta_Joenz said:
I've been looking for a big nice quality Indy figure for awhile but the Sideshow and Hot Toys figures are kinda out of my price range right now. anyway I happened across this 1/4 one on Amazon by Diamond Select a few minutes ago, I had not previously seen this one before.

To anyone that has this, Is it a good quality figure? It seems to be available pretty cheap right now and I'm considering getting it. I just bought a loose complete Hasbro 12" talking Indy on eBay to display on my shelf but this one looks alot nicer.

If you mean this figure...

jones3.jpg

...then personally I would say don't bother. A load of them appeared cheap in our Poundstretcher stores. He looked skinny, deformed and nasty. I couldn't bring myself to buy one even at the low price.

007_C4GLA8DP7XL09UB.JPG

indyclone25

the hat needs to be heated up by a blow dryer and then as its warm you shape the brim in the front the way you like it and then once its like you want , run it under cold water to make it stay . thats what i did for mine and i like the figure i just wish it came with the satchel.