The Big Review: Movie Review Series

HenryJunior

Hey everybody I'm starting a new movie review series on Youtube. It's got hints of Star Wars and MST3K if you like that. I went ahead and made two new characters to support the show, your host Max Morlock and his robot pal RS-232.

The premiere episode is Godzilla (2014) Even if you don't agree with me I think you'll enjoy it. Give it a watch, thanks!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C8xicoxVUbo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll post future episodes here. Please lemme know what you think, thanks for watching!

kongisking

This was fantastic! Even if I actually really liked Godzilla, the review itself was really fun, imaginative, and the show has lots of promise. This deserves an audience. :D

HenryJunior

My first review was blocked from mobile devices because of a clip I used. Apologies if you weren't able to see it before now, but here is the mobile-friendly version:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w8t5_Vtu4Rc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My review of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is coming out soon!

kongisking

Super-pumped for that Spider-Man review!

And I repeat: this guy's very talented, and deserves an audience.

HenryJunior

Here it is! The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Review!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/l2wgjoY7-Rs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>