"Raiders of the Toy Box" Fan Project

Hi all,

Over on Flickr, some Indy fans (myself included) have been creating an original Indiana Jones story using action figures. The project involves collaborative storytelling, so we each take turns in telling the next chapter in the story. It's currently up to the 22nd entry. Because there are thirteen different creators, there are a lot of unexpected twists and turns in the story. It has been an extremely fun project, and I thought that the Indy fans of The Raider would enjoy it. Here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/indiana_jones/

Hope you will enjoy. Any feedback is appreciated.

Dr. Gonzo

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_JwhRkF9-Xc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I thought you were talking about this at first.
Interesting project.

Lance Quazar

Thanks for the link. Some great images there! Really cool to see the different styles, scales and approaches.

Though I admit I'm a bit spoiled about stuff like this, being a huge booster (and erstwhile participant) in the Star Wars photonovel craze - I'm accustomed to a much higher pictures-to-text ratio.

But I realize not everyone has 80 hours a week to devote to playing with toys.

:)

I also fondly remember that "Raiders of the Toybox" short from a couple years ago. Thanks for the link, Gonzo.

Oh, hey, that reminds me - where the hell is YOUR movie!!!!!!

Dr. Gonzo

Lance Quazar said:
I also fondly remember that "Raiders of the Toybox" short from a couple years ago. Thanks for the link, Gonzo.

Oh, hey, that reminds me - where the hell is YOUR movie!!!!!!

I just finished filming a few things I had to get out of the way (you know to pay the bills)... hopefully I can get back to finishing it now. Damn, its going on a few years now. :eek:

Lance Quazar

Dr. Gonzo said:
I just finished filming a few things I had to get out of the way (you know to pay the bills)... hopefully I can get back to finishing it now. Damn, its going on a few years now. :eek:

Inexcusable, sir!!!

I don't care if you're living in a cardboard box as long as you're working on this project!

Get to work!