The Indy Cast

indycast

Rocket Surgeon said:
Maybe they're getting even for all the Force-cast trash talk lately!;)

They asked for it! Diss Harrison and you mess with the Indy-Cast

(and don't get me started on the EU debate....!)

indycast said:
They asked for it! Diss Harrison and you mess with the Indy-Cast

(and don't get me started on the EU debate....!)

(Shaking torch and pitchfork) YEAH!! Kill the monster!;)

I'm not a big fan either...what was that commercial all about last week?

indycast

Rocket Surgeon said:
...what was that commercial all about last week?

Just one to let listeners know about the forcecast.net (I forgot to put it in this episode!)

I need to get a link up on the site to the Raven forum come to think of it!

indycast

The IndyCast is available again for download in iTunes!

Thanks to Top Man Jimmy Mac for fixing the feed! (y)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I just have ONE question for Rob...

when does the "Sallah Sing Off" start????????

1, 2, .. 1 , 2, 3, 4. "A British Star is a soaring soul as free as .....

Now that would be the end of the Indy Cast as iPods would explode from the wretched noise of Pat's singing!:gun:

indycast

Mitchellhallock said:
I just have ONE question for Rob...

when does the "Sallah Sing Off" start????????

1, 2, .. 1 , 2, 3, 4. "A British Star is a soaring soul as free as .....

Now that would be the end of the Indy Cast as iPods would explode from the wretched noise of Pat's singing!:gun:

If its Neil Diamond, I'm in! - boy it really is a slow Indy news day/week/month!

indycast said:
If its Neil Diamond, I'm in! - boy it really is a slow Indy news day/week/month!

Sweet Marion...do do doo

She has a right cross like a guy...

Bring it on Mitch! I'm ready when you are!

...as it is you're segments are so fuzzy My iPod has been coughing up hair balls!:whip:

I used to make custom wrestlers on my PS2 SmackDown! vs. RAW game...I had my mother and mother-in-law battle it out! It's was pretty hilarious watching mother dearest jump off the top rope!

Then I would have patrons sign up, create doppelgangers and we'd let the computer control them and run a battle royale! REALLY funny!

I think that might have to be the next Indy-Cast event!

Indy-Cast King of the Ring!

Last edited:

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
...as it is you're segments are so fuzzy My iPod has been coughing up hair balls!:whip:

I thought you said my stuff was TOO LOUD!... sheesh.. I will make it better this time!

Mitchellhallock said:
I thought you said my stuff was TOO LOUD!... sheesh.. I will make it better this time!

Too Loud?!?!?

I know you're fond of Indy of the 30's but do you have to submit your segment on a lacquer disk? ...or acetate disk? 78 RPM?

Ed can I borrow your RCA Victrola to digital media converter? I'll get it back to you on the next tramp steamer out of New York!

Sometimes I swear I can hear Elsa listening to one of your segments in her Venice hotel room Mitch!

You are HARDCORE!;)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Too Loud?!?!?

I know you're fond of Indy of the 30's but do you have to submit your segment on a lacquer disk? ...or acetate disk? 78 RPM?

Ed can I borrow your RCA Victrola to digital media converter? I'll get it back to you on the next tramp steamer out of New York!

Sometimes I swear I can hear Elsa listening to one of your segments in her Venice hotel room Mitch!

You are HARDCORE!;)

You crazy Jersey guys... always screaming on top of your lungs like Bruce Springsteen (hint - hint)..

I just recorded 2 new segments with my 30.00 Walmart digital recorder... I will send you some new batteries for your hearing aide before Ed broadcasts them!

And as far as me and Elsa.. well two ships that passed in the night .. ain't so bad! and she DOES more than just talk in her sleep! ;)

indycast

Mitchellhallock said:
:) :whip: :gun: :eek: (n) (y) :sleep: :hat: :sick: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :p :D :) ;) :dead: :eek: :gun: :whip: :gun: :whip: :gun: :whip: :gun: :whip:

Happy " BELATED" Birthday to Mr. Ed "Indy Cast" Dolista

It's not that belated given that it is on September 13!

Cheques, money orders or Sideshow collectibles only ;)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
well.. better early than never - I was on MySpace and saw a birthday wish from John Tobin and thought I missed it...

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 79 is here!

In this listener driven episode we have a Raiders rant, discover a bit about LucasArts' history and LEGO Indy's return to video games, rediscover a classic TV special from 1981 plus all the usual suspects with Mitch, Pat and Rob and of course your feedback in the mail segment. So, sit back and relax as we take a look at what's making news in the world of Indiana Jones this week! If adventure has a name, it must be the IndyCast!

Check out the episode at the brand new ForceCast.net.

Wow, another great show, especially considering the heartbreaking dearth of Indy news!

Mitch, I loved the book review, including the outstanding Seinfeld reference. (y)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
robisindy said:
Wow, another great show, especially considering the heartbreaking dearth of Indy news!

Mitch, I loved the book review, including the outstanding Seinfeld reference. (y)

Thanks Rob... I hope there is Indy 5 news soon... or we might be a podcast about nothing ala Seinfeld!