Embaresed

monkey

OK, just making sure.

Sorry, I shouldn't be so nosy, but when you talked about German braids and all ........

mist

If I had one, I wouldn't be embarrased to wear it :D Not around people I don't know, at least. Pretending to be a female Indy is sort of fun.

NileQT87

female indy is definitely fun. marion is a great one too. white dress or the red balloon pants would be good. indy is more recognizable however. ive already run into dressing up as characters who arent as well known, and its annoying to say who you are.

Canyon

I agree.

When I met Peter and Ralph at the Collectormania 3 convention, I dressed in shirt and pants similar to Indy's together with my Fedora and Wested leather jacket. I got some cool comments, and some cool remarks from David Yip (Wu Han), who told me he liked my outfit! :D

Newteh

Well, firstly i wouldn't have bought my Federation fedora if i never intended to wear it outside.

Im 17, and i couldn't give a flying duck if somebody had a problem with me wearing a fedora, im sure i could find something wrong with their dress sense if i was sad enuf.

But yea, i find it really good for walking and drinking beer in (not literally :p)

Regards