The Official Trailer Thread

Finn

Staff member
All right, folks. This thread here is for all discussion concerning the trailer. Once it's officially out, anything it shows will not be considered spoilerific.

If the trailer seems to provide proof towards plot points that have been speculated about, utilizing some appropriate, existing thread is commendable.

Adamwankenobi

At the end of tonight's Entertainment Tonight episode, while the credits were rolling, one of the announcers got out a hat and whip and announced that they would be showing the trailer tomorrow night.

Flannery10

Yeah, I guess there will be chaos over the next few days, not to mention when Indy 4 will come out, so it's a good idea to keep everything in one thread.

MattJones

WillKill4Food said:
Why????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

I'm quite content with still pictures. Who needs new footage and music and nostalgic goodness? :rolleyes:

You know what... I think I'll even hold off on watching the movie in May. I mean, these pictures are just so awesome that I don't even need to see the movie.