Stubble

Raiders90

Hey

Any men growing out their stubble in honor of Indy 4? I know that may be a bit odd, but I'm doing it ;p

T

tp2005

My job requires me to be clean shaven.(n)

But that doesn't mean I won't break it out for the first weekend Indy is in theaters.

(Ironically, I dont recall seeing Indy in this one having any stubble)

DocWhiskey

I ALWAYS have stubble. Clean shaven is not in my dictionary. I seriously shave my face and 10 minutes later the stubble returns. But it's alright with me. I look too much like a pretty boy without facial hair anyway. I could glue some pubes to my face to replicate Shia's attempt at a goatee.

Kernunnos

I've decided I can do a lot better than just not shave.

I've decided not to wash, brush my teeth or even wipe my bottom from now until I've seen KOTCS.

This is a better idea than it sounds, as it could result in having an entire section of the cinema to myself, with no gibbering mongs giggling and ruining the film for me.

The Man

Pah! Stubble is for Shia droolers. I'm slashing a permanent scar under my lower-lip. Pain will not deny me!

|ZiR|

Well, I tried to... only because Avilos made it seem so cool, and I'm a sheep like that, but it just takes forever on me. I got stuck in that inbetween stage where it's too long to really be stubble anymore, yet still too short to be properly beard-like. It itched, made me look dirty, and evidently had no plans to ever fill out. Screw that crap; I shaved it off this very morning. Face feels soooo smooth. I love it.

Kernunnos said:
I've decided I can do a lot better than just not shave.

I've decided not to wash, brush my teeth or even wipe my bottom from now until I've seen KOTCS.

This is a better idea than it sounds, as it could result in having an entire section of the cinema to myself, with no gibbering mongs giggling and ruining the film for me.

You're pretty hardcore, dude. And by hardcore, I mean DISGUSTING. You filthy genius, you. :sick:

The Man said:
Pah! Stubble is for Shia droolers. I'm slashing a permanent scar under my lower-lip. Pain will not deny me!

Semi-related (but not really): I have a silvery scar on my forehead from a... wait for it... HARRY POTTER BOOK.

No, I'm not joking, and no, it wasn't on purpose. It happened when the fifth book came out. I was reading it in the car on the way home when my dad had to suddenly slam on the brakes. I didn't even realize it had broken the skin until I saw the blood on the pages. :dead:

Avilos

Its OK |ZiR| I forgive you! ;)

Seriously I gave up on it myself. Mostly because it was getting itchy. But also I had a job interview to go on!!! I actually have stubble right now. I may actually let it grow for the next week. Of course that is more reasonable. IF I really let it go since I made that thread I would have a full beard now!!!! :D