20 Questions

Montana Smith

This thread got messy!

So far, I think we're looking for an object that could be used as a weapon, but Indy doesn't carry it everywhere he goes. It can't be used to find an artifact, and it isn't an item of clothing.

I'm presuming it's associated with Indy himself. I'm also presuming it's from ROTLA.

I would say it was Indy's semi-automatic. (But I'm also tempted to say it's Toht's folding coat-hanger!)

Goodeknight

Rocket Surgeon said:
Guess what? This is being conducted on a message board so it's NOT typical.
Why bother repeating yourself? I read you right the first time, you're not adding ANYTHING, (in anyway).
Follow me?

If you're playing along, drop the martyr crap and play, (and don't gum up the works with your self indulgence).
Geez, just play then will ya?

It's not like you've even tried to ask a question...

Regarding my bile: if you simply asked a pertinent question and let your oh so important observation go, we would be well on the way to the entertaining part of the Q and A process instead of discussing your clever and necessary insights into the game and it's structure.

You're right. Your attitude is completely friendly and respectful as evidenced above.

Incidentally, I did ask a question. Person, place, or thing? You just never answered. So, I guess you weren't really following me.

Still, it is rather fun messing with you, though you are an easy target.

Sharkey

goodeknight said:
You're right. Your attitude is completely friendly and respectful as evidenced above.

Incidentally, I did ask a question. Person, place, or thing? You just never answered. So, I guess you weren't really following me.

Still, it is rather fun messing with you, though you are an easy target.
You are such a retard.

Have you figured out the rules yet dopey?

Is it a toothless backwoods corn nut eating inbred single digit typing ass face from virginie?

Sorry about the redundancy with virginie...

Last edited:

Goodeknight

Sharkey said:
You are such a retard.

Have you figured out the rules yet dopey?

Is it a toothless backwoods corn nut eating inbred single digit typing ass face from virginie?

Sorry about the redundancy with virginie...

Wow. At least Rocket Surgeon occasionally uses big words.

And, actually, I was born in Pennsylvania, so I'm not a Virginie native. Really don't like corn nuts. Never did. I also hold a master's degree, lived overseas for two years, traveled to more than 20 countries, and helped raise millions of dollars for humanitarian aid.

Your resume, Sharkey? I'm guessing frumpy couch potato who spends way too much time online criticizing a world that he doesn't really live in because it rejected him when he was an unlikeable kid.

Sharkey

goodeknight said:
Wow. At least Rocket Surgeon occasionally uses big words.

And, actually, I was born in Pennsylvania, so I'm not a Virginie native. Really don't like corn nuts. Never did. I also hold a master's degree, lived overseas for two years, traveled to more than 20 countries, and helped raise millions of dollars for humanitarian aid.

Your resume, Sharkey? I'm guessing frumpy couch potato who spends way too much time online criticizing a world that he doesn't really live in because it rejected him when he was an unlikeable kid.
It IS fun messing with easy targets!

You've got your Masters, and I've got a Doctorate..."yawn."

While we're guessing, I'm guessing your Masters isn't worth the toilet paper it's printed on. After all for someone who's so hung up on rules, you made a point that you asked a question, just not one that could be answers by a yes or a no.

...oh Pennsyltucky is hardly an improvement.

Goodeknight

Sharkey said:
You've got your Masters, and I've got a Doctorate..."yawn."

Online lies are really unbecoming, even for you, Sharkey (especially ones that are so obvious).

I must admit I feel a bit guilty for derailing Rocket Surgeon's game. All I asked was 'person, place, or thing.' My apologies RS. Let the game continue.

XanaduMel said:
is it from the trilogy?
No
goodeknight said:
Incidentally, I did ask a question. Person, place, or thing?
No
Sharkey said:
No
goodeknight said:
What am I right about?
goodeknight said:
My apologies RS.
Hmmm...

michael

I'd like to solve the puzzle, Pat. (you see what I did there?;))

Is it the fridge from Doom Town? :confused:

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
Is it tangible? Can it be touched?

I was thinking along the lines that it wasn't- it's not a place, person or thing, not in any of the movies or Young Indy series. It could be used as a weapon - it's not Indy's wry sense of humour, but it seems to be something cerebral, possibly something in the mind of GL or SS. But what in the mind of Rocket could it be? :confused:

Last edited: