New Acquisitions!!

tnswman

ChromiumBlue37 said:
People keep complaining about how they don't like the ROTLA Indy figure. I don't see how, as we are getting many different versions so soon!

TNSWMAN, do you have any other deluxe Indy figures not mentioned yet? The Arabian Horse or the Temple Trap?

No, I jsut got notice that a very special Indy toy is coming to me later this week and a set of the new Hulk moie toys... Other than tht, thye just had anothr set of adventure heroes. we will see what next week brings :)

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY PHOTO REQUESTS?

Last edited:
Those are some nice looking figures. But what's up with the Cairo Swordsman? HE was in the movie for all of 30 seconds and he's got so many figures. Couldn't they pick someone better to release.

I wonder how much these things will fetch on eBay over the next couple of months. There's already a set of those big figures, which I don't like much either.

Perhilion

How about that other temple trap set? These are looking better than I expected. They should make a series of sets based on the grail challenges that can connect.

tnswman

Perhilion said:
How about that other temple trap set? These are looking better than I expected. They should make a series of sets based on the grail challenges that can connect.

I only have the one trap in-hand right now. I can take more pics of it though

tnswman

it is VERY flexible

This one has a built in loop in it which is very small but the whip still looks like it is being whipped.

metalinvader

I swear,These figures are looking better and better.I think all the naysayers will be eating their hat(fedora?) come May 1st!

Deckard

tnswman said:
No, I jsut got notice that a very special Indy toy is coming to me later this week and a set of the new Hulk moie toys... Other than tht, thye just had anothr set of adventure heroes. we will see what next week brings :)

Thanks for the photos, these are indeed looking good, which alleviates some of my concerns. Can't wait to see more of Indy on that horse, hey T you happen to have the new Iron Man movie figures? I'd love to see a pic of Iron Monger.

Perhilion

tnswman said:
it is VERY flexible

This one has a built in loop in it which is very small but the whip still looks like it is being whipped.
Good. Was hoping that weird position it's in on the box isn't the one it's stuck in.

The_Raiders

I still like the one with the horse alot, but man, I think I'm literally dying of anticipation for this line, still a couple months away :eek: :dead:

tnswman

Deckard said:
Thanks for the photos, these are indeed looking good, which alleviates some of my concerns. Can't wait to see more of Indy on that horse, hey T you happen to have the new Iron Man movie figures? I'd love to see a pic of Iron Monger.

I already sold the Iron man figures...I am keeping the Hulk figures... These guys are going to continue to send me IJ stuff.. The next thing I get is something that NOBODY has seen and Hasbro did not show..(UNLESS I TOTALLY MISSED IT )....It is going to be one of the nicest items in my collection.

there is a pic of the whip laying flat in my pics. It looks like he is whipping it when you stand him with it.

tnswman

Here are some shots that peole have asked for to show how the figure works as well as the whip.

076.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

064.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

069.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

073.jpg

074.jpg

075.jpg

The_Raiders

OH MAN!!!!! Thos pics are beyond awesome!!!!!!!!! Every pic makes me wish Hasbro would just release the Indy toys now! Nice stuff Tnswmn, I love the one where Indys about to grab Boba's helemt! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :p :p :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

The_Raiders

Is his hat removable, it some pics (of other figs too) the hat looks like u can take it off, so I was just wondering :cool: