New Acquisitions!!

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
Well there'd be good and bad side either way in my opinion ;) either way those figures are awesome

right now, Hasbro still has the hat a little too big on the removable hat KOTCS indy.. not that I care LOL!! the size is perfect when it is sculpted on... They do need to make a ROTLA Indy without a hat though.

The_Raiders

tnswman said:
right now, Hasbro still has the hat a little too big on the removable hat KOTCS indy.. not that I care LOL!! the size is perfect when it is sculpted on... They do need to make a ROTLA Indy without a hat though.

Yeah, I really wish the Indy Cairo's legs were more articulated, so I'll figure out a way to customize it when I get one ;)

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
Yeah, I really wish the Indy Cairo's legs were more articulated, so I'll figure out a way to customize it when I get one ;)

They can't be...they are part of the action feature...I'm sure they will do a SA version of that figure....It is my favorite version and the KOTCS jacketless figure is AMAZING!

no, the whip is just very flexible...it returns to it's shape that you see in the flat photos but you can bend it like crazy.

The_Raiders

Hasbros stuff thrashes my custom Indy I made off Hans, I made a custom Cairo Indy, I used a hot glue gun to sculpt the rolled up sleeves, and used the hot glue guns nozzle to melt the torso to look like his shirt is unbuttoned at the tope, but it looks bad in my on opinion, I coudn't get any pics tho

Snakes

tnswman, do you think you could post more pics of the "official" bullwhip? What is it made out of?

Man, that Indy and German soldier look amazing. Can't wait!

tnswman

Snakes said:
tnswman, do you think you could post more pics of the "official" bullwhip? What is it made out of?

Man, that Indy and German soldier look amazing. Can't wait!

There is reallly no more that I can show other than what I have already.. .Look close at the pics with the whip. As you can see, I can even coil this one too.

It is made of a rubbery plastic.....REMEMBER!! this whip is PRE-FORMED so that Indy can swing from it...The regular figures will not have the little loop in the whip.. However, they will all have some type of shape to them.

Ska

I think he was referring from the Media Press Kit "official" bullwhip (that came with the DVD of the teaser/trailer).

tnswman

Oh LOL!!

It is a leather type whip...Probably man-made but it is leather feling and looking.

I will post more pics in a few days.

I actually saw another on of these being sold on ebay......If you can find it, grab the press kit that was released a while back...It has a dvd with Indy info on it. this whip and trailer are the suppliment to that kit.

xVendetta17x

tnswman said:
Oh LOL!!

It is a leather type whip...Probably man-made but it is leather feling and looking.

I will post more pics in a few days.

I actually saw another on of these being sold on ebay......If you can find it, grab the press kit that was released a while back...It has a dvd with Indy info on it. this whip and trailer are the suppliment to that kit.
I have that whip
It's really poorly maid
There isn't even a fall on it

Maybe.Not Today

IMG_3846.jpg

Bought this at Disneyland today. They just got them in, and it had the new merchandising logo on it's tag. Very cool.

Deckard

tnswman said:
but that is not the point for me...It is official, so I HAVE to have it LOL!

Fair enough, I really do understand you collect official stuff, but lets just refer to that as "Official Indiana Jones Braided Leather Strips for Kids" from now on. :p

Ya I saw one of them on ebay and was like wtf? Its all tied up in a rectangle no less. Just wierd to call it a whip.

xVendetta17x

That is the sexiest bag ever

But the whip isn't even worth the money
I got it the first time I used it broke
It's cheaply made and if you want to get a whip, actually take the time to get a good one

tnswman

xVendetta17x said:
That is the sexiest bag ever

But the whip isn't even worth the money
I got it the first time I used it broke
It's cheaply made and if you want to get a whip, actually take the time to get a good one

You guys are sooo missing the point LOL!! I do not actually USE the whip...I COLLECT Official products. If I wanted a whip to use, I would not use an official product that is a promotional item at that.

Cool to see that other people are finding new stuff.