New Acquisitions!!

tnswman

xVendetta17x said:
Yeah no problem
The sweet thing is the leather Indy tag that comes with it
That, I still have

LOL!! That's the only reason I went for it ....well, besides the offical trailer on DVD LOL!

ChromiumBlue37

Got anything new coming in, TNSWMAN?

My haul for this week was the Indy, (ROTLA, TOD & TLC) paperback novel, KOTCS black Tshirt and poster from SWshop.com.

Billy Ray

Just getting around to commenting on that Deluxe Indy set...MAN, that Indy looks great! I can't believe the paint apps! The weathering on his pants and jacket is sweet, as is the 5 'oclock shadow!

tnswman

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Got anything new coming in, TNSWMAN?

My haul for this week was the Indy, (ROTLA, TOD & TLC) paperback novel, KOTCS black Tshirt and poster from SWshop.com.

Yeap, I sure do. There will be a VERY big surprise coming in this week.. I will let you folks when it is posted :)

tnswman

thanks :) I LOVE the figures to death... I can NOT put them down. It jsut makes me feel at peace since I got Indy LOL!! Isn't that odd for a 33 year old? LOL!

The next haul is something that NOBODY has seen so I'm excited about it.

The_Raiders

tnswman said:
thanks :) I LOVE the figures to death... I can NOT put them down. It jsut makes me feel at peace since I got Indy LOL!! Isn't that odd for a 33 year old? LOL!

I don't think it's odd, but I get critisized for liking figures and I'm only15! Get's tireing after a while

Snakes

You bet! I can't wait for the new figs. I think that the older crown might be even more exited.

tnswman

Ohhh, the last thing I do is worry that people know I collect, I LOVE being known as the guy who collects figures.. I have a GORGEOUS TROPHY wife ( Imagine Faith Hill here ) and two kids so, I don't fit the unfortunate mold LOL!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
tnswman said:
Ohhh, the last thing I do is worry that people know I collect, I LOVE being known as the guy who collects figures.. I have a GORGEOUS TROPHY wife ( Imagine Faith Hill here ) and two kids so, I don't fit the unfortunate mold LOL!

Heh, so you collect figures in more senses than one?

MaxPhactor23

tnswman said:

And modest too. :gun: :dead:

Send me a picture and I'll be the judge of the gorgeous part. If I had a dime for every time someone said their lover was gorgeous...and then turned out to be a sea mammal...you get the picture.

tnswman

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/tnswman/C.jpg

Now, feel free to show one of your Girl friend, Boy friend, or wife....Hey, a smart man always brags about his gorgeous wife. PLUS, she deserves credit for putting up with my Hobbies I LOVE YOU BABE!!! Not that you will be man enough to admit it... because in all honesty, you are an idiot......Now, if you don't have a special other, why don't you show us your stunning new Indy collectibles, Or ANY of your Indy collectibles.....Come on, do something to WOW us besides spending all of your time chasing me around.

Anyway, thanks for your continuous attention, One day you can be like me too. Back to the topic..

Last edited:

tnswman

Attila the Professor said:
Heh, so you collect figures in more senses than one?
LOL!! I just saw this, Yes sir, I strongly believe in investing in certain types of figures.....sometimes they really do increase in value ;) :whip: (y)

Crayfish

Not to get off toipc here but I find it funny to think that the majority of people think that if you collect toys (or in my case...if you dress up in plastic Stormtrooper armor at charity events [hey...I'm in the 501st...go figure]) that you can not have a beautiful wife or a family. I actually met my wife in Wal-Mart while looking for Star Wars figures (actually she ran over me with a shopping cart). and for the record...I think she is beautiful also. We got to talking and after she discovered I was in the 501st, she thought it was kinda cute. As for the toy collecting, as long as I had a job, paid my bills, took care of my son, had a place to live, and more or less didn't let my hobbies overrun my day to day life...it is okay.

People stereotype collectors as people who live in their mom's basement because unfortunately there are some people out there who will spend more money on toys and collectibles and not worry about bettering themselves. But if you have the means of taking care of "real-world" situations first and foremost, then spending your extra "playing around" money on your hobby is no big deal.

Now...back on topic.....so...tnswman...how about a little hint on what you are going to surprise us with.:p

Is it Titanium Series? Cause we really haven't seen alot of that.

MaxPhactor23

tnswman said:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/tnswman/C.jpg

Now, feel free to show one of your Girl friend, Boy friend, or wife....Hey, a smart man always brags about his gorgeous wife. PLUS, she deserves credit for putting up with my Hobbies I LOVE YOU BABE!!! Not that you will be man enough to admit it... because in all honesty, you are an idiot......Now, if you don't have a special other, why don't you show us your stunning new Indy collectibles, Or ANY of your Indy collectibles.....Come on, do something to WOW us besides spending all of your time chasing me around.

Anyway, thanks for your continuous attention, One day you can be like me too. Back to the topic..

Such anger issues. Tisk Tisk. Why young man, more of this behavior and no ice cream after supper.

Please, no need to throw out insults. I'd play your immature little insult game, but your "Faith Hill" trophy wife comments do that enough. How exactly would she respond to you calling her a trophy wife anyway? I can’t help but be curious. I see it as rather chauvinistic, but in your love life, who am I? Trophy wife's implying you show her off, as if you’d make others covetous. If it makes you feel any better to think so, by all means, but I’ve never had much taste for blondes. They all seem to look the same, dime a dozen. Forgive me if I want something a bit more unique. Thing that gets me, though, is this claim that your wife looks like Faith Hill! You’re calling me the idiot? Hah! Honestly, Faith Hill? If you say so, but I proclaim delusions of grandeur. Not that she’s Quasimodo, mind you, I’m above resorting to wife cracks, but the love struck always put their mates on a pedestal.

I’ve got a question. What's made you so arrogant? I’m eagerly awaiting your next inevitable “I’m so wonderful” attention-whorish post. It just makes even the politest sides of my personality want to punch you in the throat. You make me positively livid. Thing is, the ones that tend to boast the most usually are the most insecure. Self-conscious at all? Fishing for complements that otherwise wouldn’t grace your ears? It’s okay mate, you’ve got my shoulder to cry on. Daddy never hug you? It’s basic psychology - I’m not falling for the bragging routine, nor are you making me envious whatsoever, although your ego probably has convinced yourself otherwise.

And I’m always quite amused when you knock my brains. It’s as if you know me, my outside life, and IQ score. You're not psychic...are you? It’s made all the more humorous by the fact that, quite honestly, compared to my writing, it would appears you gave up on English in sixth grade. To be openly honest, I sometimes wonder if you even understand some of my so-called big words. Have you yet grasped that I’m ridiculously sarcastic? You’re really not that thick, are you? Now I’m not a grammar whore, nor am I immune to a typo here and there, but common…I’m an idiot because I don’t openly brag about my love life? It's stupid because I'm confident and pleased enough with my sexual life that I don’t feel a need to blow my own horn? I'm not a man because I don't kiss and tell? Who I’m banging is in direct connection to my intellect? This is your logic? So you're absolutely right, I'm the idiotic one. If this is your mindset on display, I'm an idiot only in your self-consumed and psychotically padded world. :hat:

Last edited:

Billy Ray

tnswman said:

Not odd at all, I will be 40 this year:eek: