Gentle Giant paperweight

Nurhachi1991

Does anyone know where you can purchase one of these other than Ebay? They were a New York Toy Fair exclusive and they featured one of three artifacts in each crate like the Grail and Sankara Stones, Fertility Idol, Tablet, and the Crystal Skull which is the one I really want to buy..... Please if you have any info please tell me.

Nurhachi1991

Yeah but on eBay they just have collection 2 with the stones and grail......... I want that skull so bad it looks great.

JediJones

Gentle Giant Artifact Crate now in-stock for public order

Gentle Giant SDCC Exclusive Indiana Jones Artifact Crate Paperweight - $35.00

Indiana Jones Artifact Crate Paperweight
Price: US$35.00
Item #: 11042 -
In Stock

Limited Edition of 3000
Stands 4.5 inches tall

Each crate features a detachable magnetic whip and fedora, a removable crate lid and rubber snakes.
Collections are randomly packed. Every crate will contain one of three artifact collections. Collection 1 includes: the Golden Idol and Well of Souls hieroglyphics Tablet. Collection 2 includes: the Sankara Stones and Holy Grail Cup. Collection 3 includes the Krystal Skull.

2008 Comic Con Exclusive

productDetail.png

original.png

original.png

original.png

Crack that whip

Yes, it's a limited edition of 3000 - presumably 1000 copies of each artifact(s) (that is, 1000 copies with the Chachapoyan Idol and the Ark tablet, 1000 with the Sankara Stones and Holy Grail, and 1000 with the Crystal Skull).

I have the one with the Idol and tablet. I love it, and want to get the other two.
:D

MustangLoverMex

RaidersoftheArk said:
I have the one with the skull,but the fedora wont stay on the edge of the box..:S:( got any tips?

I have exactly the same issue.
The weight of the metal cast whip pushes the hat out of the edge of the crate. Anyone have any tips?