Indiana Jones Stuff - Digital Versions

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Indiana Jones and the Giants of the Silver Tower (Sphere) 1984

iof.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/361694763/Indiana_Jone_and_the_Giants_of_The_Silver_Tower.pdf

indyclone25

was going through my old files and found old newspaper clipping i had for last crusade and temple of doom and even raiders , this one seemed the least remembered, being it that paramount showecased both indy and star trek on this ad
scan0001-11.jpg

Last edited:

indyclone25

its nice to see those old ads , make s you remeber the good ole days and what you did when you saw those movies

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
If you would like any of the items I have downloaded in a different filesharing format or by other means rather than Rapidshare please PM me.:D

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
If you would like any of the items I have downloaded in a different filesharing format or by other means rather than Rapidshare please PM me.:D
My PM box is full but I downloaded 2 files awhile ago and they are .cbr files which I can't seem to open. What are the Indy contents of "Star Wars Weekly 1983" and "Marvel Age #9, 1983"?:confused:

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
You can view .cbr files with the ComicRack application. It's really nice and you can see comics through it.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
JuniorJones said:
If you would like any of the items I have downloaded in a different filesharing format or by other means rather than Rapidshare please PM me.
You can store 200 MB for free at MediaFire. If it fills up, start another. No wait times, pop-ups, etc. You can monitor how many downloads per file. Just visit the site at least once a month and it won't vanish.
www.mediafire.com

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
My PM box is full but I downloaded 2 files awhile ago and they are .cbr files which I can't seem to open. What are the Indy contents of "Star Wars Weekly 1983" and "Marvel Age #9, 1983"?

Comicrack is great but bloated and can slow your system to a crawl. Recommended cdisplayex.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdisplayex/

Star Wars Weekly is the British reprints of Marvel's Star Wars comic and always featured a back up strip. This is the first issue that reprint Marvel's Further Adventures of Indiana Jones.

Marvel Age has some pencils by Kerry Gammill from the Further Adventures.

Moedred said:
You can store 200 MB for free at MediaFire. If it fills up, start another. No wait times, pop-ups, etc. You can monitor how many downloads per file. Just visit the site at least once a month and it won't vanish.
www.mediafire.com

I have both a Mediafire and Rapidshare account. I use Rapidshare just for the storage but if anyone requests otherwise I will upload to Mediafire.