Indiana Jones Stuff - Digital Versions

ROB98374

Here is an old computer magazine I found while cleaning my shed.
I can scan the 3 page article if anyone is interested.
Indy_Amiga.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
ROB98374 said:
Here is an old computer magazine I found while cleaning my shed.
I can scan the 3 page article if anyone is interested.
Indy_Amiga.jpg

This will be very welcome, as is all scanned material.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Wizard Magazine - Articles - Issue 196, 199 KOTCS

wizard_magazine_196_13.jpg

Wizard Magazine- Issue 196 - Feb 2008

wizard_magazine_199_22.jpg

wizard_magazine_199_23.jpg

Wizard Magazine- Issue 196 - May 2008

Full issues available by PM

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
pipecito2112YYZ said:
wow :gun:
great work here guys! now i wonder if ANY gonna have this book in digital format...
17337850.jpg.size-300_square-true.jpg

what a challenge, huh?:hat: :whip:

...I think if that came on-line we'd get a call from Lucasfilm.:D

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Thanks for the American Heroes coverage, I was looking for this for the last 15 years man. Many thanks.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Various Atari related Magazines.

atariage_vol1num3_07.jpg

Atari Age - Volume 1 Number 3

atariage_vol1num4_09.jpg

atariage_vol1num4_10.jpg

atariage_vol1num4_11.jpg

Atari Age - Volume 1 Number 4

atariclub_0183_17.jpg

Atari Club 01/83

atariclub_0383_01.jpg

atariclub_0383_02.jpg

atariclub_0383_16.jpg

atariclub_0383_17.jpg

Atari Club 03/83

atariclub_0384_18.jpg

Atari Club 01/84

ownersclub_24_01.jpg

Owners Club 24

Full issues by PM

Exulted Unicron

Thats some interesting Atari material on Raiders. Its great to see Atari plugging it back in the day with Kangaroo. I always did wonder what people said about it back in the 80s

Rocket Surgeon said:
31869.jpg

Harrison Ford?s personal heavily-annotated complete shooting script for Raiders of the Lost Ark. (Paramount Pictures, 1981) Harrison Ford?s original cloth-board bound complete revised fifth-draft script for Raiders of the Lost Ark. This incredible piece is Harrison Ford?s own personal on-set shooting script, used throughout the film, complete with color revision and daily hand-typed dialogue pages (showing folds and wear from carrying in Ford?s pocket). The majority of pages are individually rubber stamped ?ROLA 103020? for security control purposes. Contains 145 pages, of which 112 sides have hand-annotations (over 1,300 words) penned by Ford in his distinctive block capital style of writing. Notes range from single words to complete pages of writing and cover all aspects of the film making process, ranging from dialogue alterations and questions about the plot to suggestions and perspectives used to create the iconic character of ?Indiana Jones?. Of specific interest are: ? Ford?s concern about avoiding references to ?Han Solo?-like behavior. ? A list of hat related superstitions. ? The dialogue for the famous line: ?there?s a big snake back here?. ? Notes asking, ?what exactly is a headpiece to a staff of ra??? Direction suggestions on a number of scenes (Hawaii plane sequence, Tanis dig, etc.)- Thoughts about the depiction of drunken behavior (a side of the character that was eventually removed from the film). ? Suggestions for background reading books (such as Temple of Solomon). Sitting loose inside the rear cover is the in-flight magazine of the airline that carried Ford to one of the filming locations. This script was gifted by Ford to his driver upon completion of the film and remains in fine condition, with light wear and stains to covers, exhibiting normal signs of daily, on-set use. Arguably the greatest script in modern cinema, forging the character of ?Indiana Jones? which would become one of the greatest icons in film history. In 2010, Indy stands as #2 on Time Magazine?s greatest fictional character of all time?surpassed only by ?Sherlock Holmes?.

For an extra treat change the darkness on some of the pages and direction in one case!
31870.jpg

31871.jpg

31872.jpg

31873.jpg

31874.jpg

31875.jpg

31876.jpg

31878.jpg

http://www.profilesinhistory.com/components/com_mtree/img/listings/o/31879.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. I hope whoever buys it for $50,000 scans the rest! The fifth draft of Raiders ought to turn up someday, but Ford's notes are priceless. "Abner's dead?" I wonder that too. And discussing the ark causes "willies" and a gust of wind like they considered for the warehouse scene. Awesome find, Rocket Surgeon!

indyclone25

yeah it is the adventures book that came out from dark horse last year , if you need to pruchase it you can go to darkhorsecomics.com

pipecito2112YYZ

indyclone25 said:
yeah it is the adventures book that came out from dark horse last year , if you need to pruchase it you can go to darkhorsecomics.com

great idea!!! btw, anybody knows WHY Indy uses a tie in LC an in this adventure? :hat:

Hanselation

Indy tie in LC

pipecito2112YYZ said:
great idea!!! btw, anybody knows WHY Indy uses a tie in LC an in this adventure? :hat:

The tie was related to the dress code Indy has to use when he came into castle Brunwald as a lord and it was the dress code he has to use, when he flew out of germany by the airship.
Maybe afterwards, when he slips into his "lion tamer outfit" he didn't have enough time to remove it - and of course, maybe it is a kind of respect he would show to his father? (But IMO I don't really like the Indy-tie-outfit)

(There's so much nice digital stuff in this thread! So, sorry for off-topicing :eek: )