Bottleneck Gallery to release Raiders of the Lost Ark print (Tuesday 5/16)

indytim

https://firewireblog.com/2017/05/15/bottleneck-gallery-to-release-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark-print-by-hans-woody-on-may-16-2017/

Bottleneck Gallery is whipping into action this week with a phenomenal new Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark print from Hans Woody!

Hans? piece shows Harrison Ford?s beloved wise-cracking, snake-despising, smart as a whip archeologist, Indiana Jones, venturing into foreign lands in the middle of an epic adventure. Hans was able to pull off some impressive coloring work here, and it really captures the mood of the city of Cairo from the film.

Hans? Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark print will be available for purchase Tuesday (5/16) @ 12PM ET at bottleneckgallery.com!

hanswoodyindiana_1024x1024.jpg

TheFedora

I saw this a few days ago...it really does look great. Makes me wish i had space on my wall to display it

Hartmurmur

The title...

I know it's old news, but I hate how they've rebranded RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK into INDIANA JONES AND THE...ROTLA.

I understand why they did it from a marketing point of view, but I still hate it.:mad:

Indymag

Hartmurmur said:
I know it's old news, but I hate how they've rebranded RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK into INDIANA JONES AND THE...ROTLA.

I understand why they did it from a marketing point of view, but I still hate it.:mad:

It's criminal. It's still Raiders of the Lost Ark and will always be so.