New Acquisitions!!

Nurhachi1991

Billy Ray said:
Will wonders never cease? Guess who my new acquistion was tonight?

Local Wal-Mart had a case of Wave 3 on the pallet, already opened, but surprisingly all the figures were in it! I finally got my Vogel:D

They had the Cairo Thug two pack as well, but no Mutt on Motorcycle. I passed on the Thugs for now...just couldn't get excited about them for some reason. I will probably pick them up down the road in the long, long wait for the TOD wave.

Will you give Vogel a hug for me?

Mutt-Jones III

Hehe.

indyclone25 said:
well i went to my local toys r us and found diddly --- but i had this cute asst. manager calling stores for me looking for indy toys ---but none had them --- but she said i should call her in the next couple of days and she would et me know when the next truck will be in . and she will look up to see if the figures came on the truck .

Am I the only one that was wondering about the girl in all of that?

No offense to the great figures. :whip:

indyclone25

Mutt-Jones III said:
Am I the only one that was wondering about the girl in all of that?

No offense to the great figures. :whip:

nothing , i guess my winning smile brought out the best in her and she made an effort there in front of me to call other toys r us stores to find the figures i wanted --along with my 12 yr old son standing there

Mutt-Jones III

Haha.

indyclone25 said:
nothing , i guess my winning smile brought out the best in her and she made an effort there in front of me to call other toys r us stores to find the figures i wanted --along with my 12 yr old son standing there

Sorry I see your point. :) :D :whip:

Rhys135

Recived the ArtFX Henry Jones statue today. I love it! :D Much bigger than I expected it to be also. Now I must find some space in my room for it.....

l_54e98f926af0caf58317c183e3eccd37.jpg

l_ba6e9f7e51c0450731d28e86580f1344.jpg

HovitosKing

Picked up my first Mighty Muggs, finally broke down and bought Mola Ram. Also, my Wal-Mart has the Indy Mr. Potato Head on clearance for $13.

HovitosKing

I just picked up the Indy Mighty Mugg, because my Mola Ram looks so awesome on my bookshelf. Can't wait for the rest of the line to come out. Oh, and Target still has no LC figures, although they just fully re-stocked the Star Wars legacy line.

monkey man

HovitosKing said:
I just picked up the Indy Mighty Mugg, because my Mola Ram looks so awesome on my bookshelf. Can't wait for the rest of the line to come out. Oh, and Target still has no LC figures, although they just fully re-stocked the Star Wars legacy line.

I like Star Wars but how much of this stuff does Lucas need to pump out? I thought that cash cow would be milked dry by now. I have to admit that the new Falcon is nice.
Make room for the Indy line. Alot of people want this stuff. Don't they get it. We need more figures from the first 3 movies. My patience is wearing thin looking for the LC figures. The toy stores need to get their act together. The demand is there. Please, no more Mutts.

HovitosKing

monkey man said:
I like Star Wars but how much of this stuff does Lucas need to pump out? I thought that cash cow would be milked dry by now. I have to admit that the new Falcon is nice.
Make room for the Indy line. Alot of people want this stuff. Don't they get it. We need more figures from the first 3 movies. My patience is wearing thin looking for the LC figures. The toy stores need to get their act together. The demand is there. Please, no more Mutts.

Indy and Indy fans always gets second-class treatment :(

The_Raiders

Oh joyus day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found my Indy with tie!!!!!!!!! It's defenetly my favorite figure so far, it lives up to all my expectations, AND I have another one on the way, I will probably customize one and keep the other or have one carded and another loose. YAY TIE INDY!!!!!!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

bonoferox

The_Raiders said:
Oh joyus day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found my Indy with tie!!!!!!!!! It's defenetly my favorite figure so far, it lives up to all my expectations, AND I have another one on the way, I will probably customize one and keep the other or have one carded and another loose. YAY TIE INDY!!!!!!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Very nice :) Glad it was worth the wait to you. What are you customizing the second to?

Goonie

Goonie said:
Picked up my second Indiana Jones Lego set today. I got River Chase.

I have to go exchange the River Chase Lego set today :( . There's one piece missing that holds the back end of the Duck together. This is the first time I encountered a piece missing in a Lego set, usually I end up with a couple of small extra pieces.