My Christy's Adventurer wool felt

Fedora1989

I've never heard of a hat losing its shape just by shrinking the sweatband. But if it happens, at least you'll have a Temple of Doom hat (y)

fenris

indywannabbe,
Post some pics of your wool adventurer, please. I'm very interested in seeing what it looks like compared to the picture on their site. :hat:

indywannabbe

fenris said:
indywannabbe,
Post some pics of your wool adventurer, please. I'm very interested in seeing what it looks like compared to the picture on their site. :hat:

Havent visited this site for a while, but i will try. Is just a pic of the hat ok, or do you need me modelling it? I am camera shy but i will see what i can do.
Not today though as late and im ready for bed, i'll try tomorrow sometime.

indywannabbe

fenris said:
indywannabbe,

017.jpg

014.jpg

fenris

It looks waaaaaaaaayyyy better than the DP Indy wool hats. I remember I almost bought one of those DP hats.

indywannabbe

fenris said:
It looks waaaaaaaaayyyy better than the DP Indy wool hats. I remember I almost bought one of those DP hats.

I have a DP crushable fedora from todds costumes. I have got a few compliments on it.....by a checkout girl at a supermarket and while sitting on a bus by a middleaged man asking what type of hat is that your wearing?

But the wool one is nicer, i will try upload a few more pics at some point watch this space.

Fedora1989

indywannabbe said:
Ta,:D but doesnt it look a bit like ROTLA?
It's hard to tell when the hat is so up-close in the photo. That usually distorts the hat and makes it look tapered. Try taking a picture of the hat six feet away from you, post it, and we'll see how it looks. :hat: