"Crystal Skull" No. 1

Mr. Fusion

Well, personally, I'm looking forward to the Sex and the City movie... hahahahaha! I feel very badly about myself now.:(

Kingsley

It's a head to head race between Indy and Batman in the votes...
Now, if Batmans marketing becomes a little morbid we have a bittersweet winner in the box office this year :eek:

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
It reminds a lot the summer of 1989 dosn't it? When we had Crusade, the first Batman and James Bond License to Kill. Boy, it's been 19 years since then.

fixer79

Sakis said:
It reminds a lot the summer of 1989 dosn't it? When we had Crusade, the first Batman and James Bond License to Kill. Boy, it's been 19 years since then.

That's right! Boy, I remember that vividly...
It's mighty strange that it's been 19 years already...
Makes ya feel old, doesn't it? :)

Shortie

I don't think TDK will beat KOCS at the B.O. I think it looks a little too dark & scary for the little kids who will in turn go to Indy or Iron Man.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
That's right! Boy, I remember that vividly...
It's mighty strange that it's been 19 years already...
Makes ya feel old, doesn't it?

It's not the years, it's the mileage. It fits perfectly.;)

No Ticket

Sakis said:

Yes... and I was 4 years old that summer. Yet, I still remember going to the theater to see Batman. ............ nobody took me to see LC. :( Had to wait til VHS.

Shortie

ST? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! SW FTW.
That's what Master Chief from MC Sucks at Halo/ Arby 'n' the Chief would say.

Why isn't Iron Man on that list?

IndyFalco

A HALO movie???

snaps, well with all the popularity with comic book icons and such, Halo would be, if made a film, quite successful.

If done right, though...

or better yet, as long as it's not the same plot as HALO 2

by the way...INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL is definitely the #1 film to watch !!!(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

scifiwolf

I meant to post about MSNBC's poll yesterday and totally forgot. Star Trek's really making ground guys. Yesterday it was at 16%, with Indy and TDK at 23% and 20%, respectively. After a link was posted on TrekMovie.com, all those Trekkies started voting.

Katarn07

No Ticket said:
*suddenly wonders*

Whatever happened to that Halo movie I heard was going to be made?

It cost to much. Neither Fox nor Universal agreed to do it for the pricetag that Jackson was suggesting.

And just because TDK won't do better in the boxoffice than Indy doesn't mean it won't be the better movie :p