Votes: 17 11.2%
  • 3-4 Poor

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • 1-2 Very Poor

Votes: 10 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Jones

Very good. Even better the second time viewing. I'm always very critical the first time watching, but the second time seems to be the most fun, and it was. It was a worthy Indy movie.

Bowie Fett

Very good! 8/9 out of 10. I wanted to see an Indiana Jones adventure and I was pleased. I knew that if I expected to feel like a 7 year-old watching ROTLA for the first time...watching TOD at the age of 9...or watching TLC at age 14, I would be disappointed (which I believe happened to other viewers). Fun film!

:whip:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
I'm yet again amused by anyone who even suggests we'll arrive at any kind of final assessment of how this film is or how it stands in relation to the others at this point in time.

Attila the Professor said:
I'm yet again amused by anyone who even suggests we'll arrive at any kind of final assessment of how this film is or how it stands in relation to the others at this point in time.

Well, Attila, If a movie leaves me cold when I'm leaving the theatre (unlike the previous films did) I usually know if it was a good movie or not. I'm on such a downer right now. Suggestions for a good therapist?

sunshinestate1992

herr gruber said:
Well, Attila, If a movie leaves me cold when I'm leaving the theatre (unlike the previous films did) I usually know if it was a good movie or not. I'm on such a downer right now. Suggestions for a good therapist?
theres a sight i know but i dont know how they do it but watchi it online
why not uve already paid and will see it agian , watch it online a few times then watch it in the theaters it might work

salussolia said:
theres a sight i know but i dont know how they do it but watchi it online
why not uve already paid and will see it agian , watch it online a few times then watch it in the theaters it might work

Thank you, Salussolia, but I've just about coped with an official print. A bootleg would finish me off.

sunshinestate1992

herr gruber said:
Thank you, Salussolia, but I've just about coped with an official print. A bootleg would finish me off.
ALright !!! i thought seeing the bootleg would help u appreciate the theater version which would helop u like the movie
but l liked it :D :D some bad parts but who cares if its not perfect i sure as hell dont
i really liked it :D :D

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I've seen it a second time and like a couple of people have said, it is more enjoyable the second time. I totally agree and I have decided that it's better than ToD.

Lynx

Good, at about a 7. But, that was only after two viewings. The first time, I definitely would have marked it a 5 as I had very conflicting feelings about it. I still think it's the weakest of the four, but only a hair behind ToD.

Munpa

It's not a perfect movie, but viewing it for two times now (and the third soon) i had the '19 years ago TLC' sensations.. i returned kid for 2 hours. And it's all i wanted.

BTW, a great addition indeed.