These people on this forum think Indy and Irina make an ideal couple

Meerkat

Nurhachi1991 said:
Well I have seen "adult drawings" of Indy and Spalko doing "extra curricular activities" in hanger 51.......
ResidentAlien said:
A Google search for "Indiana Jones Rule 34" yielded results.

Oh, no, no, no, I wasn't thinking of that! Anyone interested in hearing the REASONS why I think Indy and Irina make a great couple?
?Although I am a little interested in those drawings of "extra curricular" activities?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Montana Smith said:
The payoff would be having Indy as your dad. You could always push Mutt off the nearest cliff...

What was your point, by the way?

Well?even though he's a super awesome action hero, I'm not exactly interested in having Indy as a dad. I don't know why. o.O But I would be glad to push Mutt off a cliff! :mad:
And as for my point? Ah, I should have worded that better. It wasn't really a point I was trying to make, but a little reference for some fanfiction ideas that have been circulating around in my head for quite a while. I always imagine Indy and Irina have two kids- a son and a daughter. The son is a goody-two-shoes, but the daughter is sooo much trouble. xD

Montana Smith

Lance Quazar said:
Once again, we're on the same page. :hat:

:D

:hat:

ResidentAlien said:
A Google search for "Indiana Jones Rule 34" yielded results.

...just sayin...

Thank you for sharing the fruits of your research, Dr. Alien. ;)

Meerkat said:
Oh, no, no, no, I wasn't thinking of that! Anyone interested in hearing the REASONS why I think Indy and Irina make a great couple?

?Although I am a little interested in those drawings of "extra curricular" activities?:eek: :eek: :eek:

I knew you were a bad kitty!

Meerkat said:
...I would be glad to push Mutt off a cliff! :mad:

Oh, good kitty!

Meerkat said:
And as for my point? Ah, I should have worded that better. It wasn't really a point I was trying to make, but a little reference for some fanfiction ideas that have been circulating around in my head for quite a while. I always imagine Indy and Irina have two kids- a son and a daughter. The son is a goody-two-shoes, but the daughter is sooo much trouble. xD

:cool:

XanaduEli

Meerkat said:
I always imagine Indy and Irina have two kids- a son and a daughter. The son is a goody-two-shoes, but the daughter is sooo much trouble. xD

that reminds me so much of My brothers and Myself :whip:

Meerkat

WilliamBoyd8 said:
I just realized that if Marion Ravenwood married Indiana Jones, she would be
Marion Jones
Which is also the name of a famous US Olympic runner and doper.

:)

TEEHEE
Wonder what Marion's gonna say to that!

Willie

Team Indy said:
Here's the link:

http://indyirina.forumotion.net/

Your thoughts? I personally disagree with the website's message since Irina views Indy as a tool in order to get what she wants. She doesn't pick favors; she treats all humans she knows as tools. Also, Indy doesn't like Russians or Communists in general. So much for an ideal relationship.
I also disagree with the website's message. What were they thinking?? :rolleyes:
Now a "indymarion" site I could agree with! ;)

XanaduEli

Willie said:
I also disagree with the website's message. What were they thinking?? :rolleyes:
Now a "indymarion" site I could agree with! ;)

:eek: NEVER!! NEVER!!! NEVER!!!!!

sorry was i being rude, basically i don't particularly like the idea of Indy+Marion

for me it HAS to be Indy+Irina

Willie

XanaduMel said:
:eek: NEVER!! NEVER!!! NEVER!!!!!

sorry was i being rude, basically i don't particularly like the idea of Indy+Marion

for me it HAS to be Indy+Irina
No apologies necessary.

How about a "indywillie" site? ;)

XanaduEli

Willie said:
LOL
I can't resist asking this question, how about Indy + Elsa? ;)

You are starting to sound like my father when i wrote to him telling him about this website and what i had been up to, he was like, "no, Indy should be with Marion and Elsa,never irina" i was crushed

well he said eillena,thats what he thought her name was, because i only mentioned the name Spalko,

fathers, you gotta love them

I could live with Indy+Elsa
Though reluctantly first

Willie

XanaduMel said:
You are starting to sound like my father when i wrote to him telling him about this website and what i had been up to.

I could live with Indy+Elsa
Though reluctantly first
LOL I think I'm in good company.

I could live with Indy+Elsa too. ;) I just don't like Indy + Irina pairing. No offense intended. ;)