Lost Indy Wave at Comic-Con 2011

mister64

"Derryl DePriest announces new Indian Jones Comic-Con 3.75" Exclusive set. The lost wave with Toht, Marion Ravenwood,, Satipo, German Mechanic, Indy in German Disguise and Indy. They will be in a big special box that opens to reveal all 6 figures on cardback. The Indy figure in this set will have a new headsculpt. Toht will have the melted head and a changeable hand. This will be it for Indy."

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=288&itemid=16891

Montana Smith

For real?

Sounds too good to be true!

blissysmile1.gif

ChromiumBlue37

They should be available on-line for sure.

This was completely unexpected for all of us, but when it comes to Hasbro action figures, (particularly Star Wars and indiana Jones), Daryl DePriest is the man. Glad they could see there was some money to made out of those unused molds and certain demand by the fans. For me, this will bring a real sense of closure to the line.

Montana Smith

ChromiumBlue37 said:
They should be available on-line for sure.

This was completely unexpected for all of us, but when it comes to Hasbro action figures, (particularly Star Wars and indiana Jones), Daryl DePriest is the man. Glad they could see there was some money to made out of those unused molds and certain demand by the fans. For me, this will bring a real sense of closure to the line.

Who um dis Daryl DePriest?

ChromiumBlue37

quote -

- Derryl DePriest announces new Indian Jones Comic-Con 3.75" Exclusive set. The lost wave with Toht, Marion Ravenwood,, Satipo, German Mechanic, Indy in German Disguise and Indy. They will be in a big special box that opens to reveal all 6 figures on cardback. The Indy figure in this set will have a new head sculpt. Toht will have the melted head and a changeable hand. This will be it for Indy.

He is on the design/production teams.

ChromiumBlue37

Ten sets will be my minimum. Looks like I need to make arrangements to get out to SDCC this year.

Hasbro, tell us again how Indy toys don't sell? :confused:

Billy Ray

I wonder if Toht will come with both heads or JUST the melted head? You could read that either way. Man, I am so excited about getting these finally! I wonder if we will see pics of the new Indy?

ChromiumBlue37

BillyRay, I also noticed how they worded the details about Toht. Hopefully they meant that the melted head would be included along with the regular head. Melty-only would be very restrictive.

Billy Ray

I'd be interested to hear what tnswman thinks of this news...does he even come around here any more?

ChromiumBlue37

He's always around, BillyRay. Every once in a while I will see a reply from him.
When the news broke earlier, I thought of him too.

MrJinx

He is the all knowing Indy fan. He will probably say he already knew this months ago. However, I am really excited about Indiana Jones and the Lost Wave of Figures. I hope I am able to get myself a set.
Jinx